a couple of new guns

night owl

I had a phone call last night asking if i wanted to buy any guns as the guy was giving up was not that inrested so he said he would pup around and see me any way

the guy came in with a nice bag full and said he wanted £350 quick sale still was not intrested till he pulled the 4th gun out the bag . ok ill take them so now i have a few more then i hoped for but theres 3 nice ones in with the sale webley service revolver in .22 webley service revolver and a luger happy days

ohh and a brand new snub nose .38

just got a few forms to fill out now.

the luger is in perfect condition and all stamped up

post-14237-1271331874.jpg

I had a phone call last night asking if i wanted to buy any guns as the guy was giving up was not that inrested so he said he would pup around and see me any way

the guy came in with a nice bag full and said he wanted £350 quick sale still was not intrested till he pulled the 4th gun out the bag . ok ill take them so now i have a few more then i hoped for but theres 3 nice ones in with the sale webley service revolver in .22 webley service revolver and a luger happy days

ohh and a brand new snub nose .38

just got a few forms to fill out now.

the luger is in perfect condition and all stamped up

post-14237-1271331874.jpg

Some nice looking pistols there my friend. What make is the Luger? What markings does it have and do the numbers all match? My tongue is hanging out, you lucky dog!

Sorry silly question but -

Are these replicas or the real stuff.?

/S/

Real, the lucky b******! You see our government reckons if you live in Scotland, England or Wales if you get a pistol in your hand it will use its magical powers to turn you into a mass shooting nutcase :good:

But if you live in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey its magical powers have no effect on you! :yay:

Mark

ok the luger is a dwm model 1914 in 7.65 30 cal the gun was sent back to the manufacturers in 1921 to be serviced

all the ser numbers are matching apart from the mag witch is incorrect for this gun .the bottom of the mag should be made of wood and stamped germany on it watch it is not .gun is in top condition should fetch around the £1000 mark

brestman .. the powers do not work over here the fairies took them away in the 18th century :yes: . funny how you can have a shotgun/rifles capable of killing at a couple miles and aloud to hunt with them but your government does not trust you with a pistol

shuck.. the guns have to stay in the owners possession till the guns are on your licence i gave my licence up a couple of years back due to escalating cost but have applied for it back today just one form to fill out and i will have it back with the guns on it will take about 2 weeks i could not let these guns go

Edited by night owl