Marriage

Sammy_D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I proposed to my male partner on a gang bang weekend in Brighton - due to draconian laws in England at the time in regards to same sex marriages, I had to go to Las Vegas for a ceremony conducted by Elvis (yes, it was really him). We have been together for ten years and have two lovely dogs as children (Pug dogs like the old woman on Eastenders used to have - I think hers was called Willy). :thumbs:

Ethel and Willy :lol: :lol: :lol:

_41294831_ethel_1987_203x250.jpg

If my memory serves me well, I didn't actually propose to my OH, as I thought I could use that as legal loophole should I need to (note to self, must check on that with Mungler. End of memo). She spent 3 years looking for an engagement ring (she moves at a galactic rate, but can run when she has to). I thought it would be a nice surprise for her birthday and had it all planned out. I even recorded it on my mobile. The scene is as follows:

I plan to give her the ring just as we are going out to dinner. After checking several angles for the right frame, I set up the phone by balancing it on the toaster. I take a quick film of me and watch it back just to make sure as I didn't want to miss a thing. I delete that scene and set up the phone again. She somes in and catches me and thinks I'm trying to photograph myself in my suit and proceeds to take the **** and has a general good laugh in my direction. As I'm concentrating on getting the phone to balance on the toaster again, I hit record and the first thing you hear her say is "Careful! You'll end up breaking the toaster!"

Me - You look lovely. Just one thing missing.

OH - What's that?

I don't say anything and show her the ring. She does a double take and in a voice that emulates Eliza Doolittle (from the film, not the singer) she says " Eh! You got it then!" Then lets out a bit of funny wailing noise while throwing herself at me. She grabs the ring and goes to put it on her finger then thrusts it back at me saying "'Ere! You're supposed to do that!"

Roll the credits.

I think I've lost that now as it was on my hard drive that got fried last year, but if I do happen to find it somewhere then I'll post it up :thumbs:

I'd been away in the isle of mann to watch the tt races with the lads, decided after 11 years i probably should ask her to marry me, first time i'd actually wanted to get married.

I got back, chose ring myself, first night back filled the bath for us both, put candles in the bathroom, had a few glasses of wine whilst we were both in there then asked her to marry me as i pulled the ring from the towel next to me. Job done.

Good luck to you. Let us know how you pop the question.

I asked Mrs PHs Dad... Via Satellite phone while he was in the pub and i was by the North Pole..... Then i rang Mrs PH and asked her.

I gave her the Ring sat in the car in a car park after not seeing her for 4 months.

Didn't see her for 4 months and then took her straight out dogging! you old romantic you