car registration numbers

DSPUK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he must have come up in the world now....

this is what P1KEY drives now

Vehicle Make/Model: BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GTC

Vehicle type: CAR

shaun

I've just seen a white Audi Spyder in the Spar, Bedlington with the reg P1 KEY. Bloke driving it was a tweed-clad headmaster look-a-like.

are number plates are diffrent here we do not have letters the govener of guernsey has a number plate which is just 1 and my number is 38349

number plates ranging from 1 to 999 go for a lot of money and are a good investment

Are the number plates black with white numbers?? :lol:

2b-not-2b-290110-450.jpg

Nicky Clark has H41 RDO

Ian Botham had B33 FYS

The guy who own Kahn car tuners in Bradford paid nearly half a million for F1, that was on his Merc Mclaren SLR

And I'm sure one of the Stones had two Bentleys with ROCK1N and ROLL1N.

I've just seen a white Audi Spyder in the Spar, Bedlington with the reg P1 KEY. Bloke driving it was a tweed-clad headmaster look-a-like.

I went into askmid for the bentley, he has obviously changed his car and askmid hasnt updated yet as the spyder is a very new model...

shaun

Also noticed one of our shooting friends has SNOB - seen it parked at a few shoots - also saw H1 GUN a few years ago.

Dave

saw H1 GUN on a range rover at high lodge a couple of months back was not parked in the car park but at the entrance to the club house bit, mr bidwell's maybe :unsure:

saw H1 GUN on a range rover at high lodge a couple of months back was not parked in the car park but at the entrance to the club house bit, mr bidwell's maybe :unsure:

It's not showing up on askmid as insured - so I was told

I used to see NO W111Y (NO WILLY) round here on an Aston Lagonda (the squashed Volvo looking one).

I've got T8NK and then my initial on my car. I've also seen T4NK and the same initial on a very similar car to mine. Spooky

Your Grace

I think this belongs to a Northern Ireland Gun Dealer [he gets about a fair bit] - saw it at the Game Fair at Ballywalter last year - will look out for it again at the 2010 Fair there on 2 May - see also my earlier post on this registration plate