1. 1. Polling

• Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • Green
    • Ukip
    • Conservative
    • Couldn't be bothered to leave the sofa
    • BNP

Just got back from the polling station, 20 minutes queueing to get in :lol: in all other elections here the booking in clerks outnumber the voters. Voted Tory, as previously said in both local and government elections, peeped and saw Mrs Phil did the same. :good:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been to vote voted tory

I went and voted as per normal... Blue x 2 :lol: looking forward to seeing the look on Brown's face tomorrow, i'm guessing the face in hand post bigot comment x 100 :hmm:

Not sure if anyone else had this, possibly a conspiracy lol. but about 2 months ago I got a letter saying I was no longer registered to vote. I haven't moved house, not been on the electoral roll etc but re-registered anyway and was able to.

As for the people who couldn't be bothered you still have 1:19 to get off your **** and do the right thing :good:

Jon.

Edited by JonD

I met one of the many ex leaders of UKIP once and had to speak with him for an hour or so. I have to say he was one of the strangest individuals I have ever met and in my line of work I have met a few!

His friend and associate was there from an organisation called christian voice who he had links with which is a very strange organisation to say the least.

The pair of them would not have been out of place pickled in jars in a laboratory.

Bye Gordon - now the pain of clearing up the mess begins for all of us.

Just got back from the polling station, 20 minutes queueing to get in :lol: in all other elections here the booking in clerks outnumber the voters. Voted Tory, as previously said in both local and government elections, peeped and saw Mrs Phil did the same. :good:

Looks like my wait last evening wasn't unusual. How strange that voters were locked out of the polling stations. This election has certainly grabbed everyone's imagination.

Note to self: Vote early in 2015 :lol:

Not looking good today :sneaky2: . Brown might stay in on a technicality :good: . but at least Lemdik Opeck will have more time to be "Cheeky". :lol:

wouldn't it be ironic to have him as PM again, not sure history has anyone as PM who was unelected twice :lol: