hangovers

eddoakley

crawled into the house this morning at 9.30am, have mostly worked off the hangover by doing housework and am pondering some universally important questions; do i want 15 or 20 chicken dippers for lunch; should i have a hair of the dog; whys the msg inbox/sentbox on my phone blank, and who's house did i wake up in ;)

ps vodka and red bull is a good spirit based drink, as for a refreshing long drink cider+black currant :good:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

;) Wierd I dont drink often these days and as long as I stick to one thing ie only wine or only beer Im fine, I dont really get hangovers any more.

I can drink 2-3 bottles of decent red wine in one go with no hangover!!

Bob300w coyuldnt believe i was standing let alone cooking breaky at 06:30 at Bisley 08 after a whole case of San miguel and half a litre of his slow brandy!!!

While some were puking thier guts up the next morning i was fine!!

The last Hangover i ever had was after 12 pints of magners...................havent touched the stuff since!!! :good:

;) Wierd I dont drink often these days and as long as I stick to one thing ie only wine or only beer Im fine, I dont really get hangovers any more.

I can drink 2-3 bottles of decent red wine in one go with no hangover!!

Bob300w coyuldnt believe i was standing let alone cooking breaky at 06:30 at Bisley 08 after a whole case of San miguel and half a litre of his slow brandy!!!

While some were puking thier guts up the next morning i was fine!!

The last Hangover i ever had was after 12 pints of magners...................havent touched the stuff since!!! :yes:

Baz, 2 words: Houten, Duvel :good::hmm:

I dont suffer hangovers, never did, BUT as I get older I find I now have a simple on / off switch I dont feel myself getting ready to do a runner out of back door and home to bed anymore.

I just switch off now cant remember how I got home what I did anything? very worrying, strange thing is it only takes about 10 pints and a couple of bottles of scotch now!!! one time it was an all day session followed by a good meal then back on the lash stay over ANYWHERE and then on the bus to work no problem at all.

KW

:yes::yes: hELL YEAH, POOR OLD YAPPER WAS DESTROYED BY OUR TOXIC BEER FARTS the next day!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember the invasion of mice that came off the street while we were in the restauarant? :yes:

Yep, was thinking about them as I typed previous message; amongst the best live entertainment I've ever seen!

Jaaper the Slapper - now that is going back...

I have gone over to Vodka and Orange during the working week....no hangover and it counts as one of my 'five a day'.................. :yes::yes::yes:

What a great idea. As a health care professional I fully endorse this practice. Makes me feel like having a snifter right now.