smaller picture

smokeyoakey

Hi all

Many thanks to Axe for posting the pictures, and i'd like to thank you all for compliments, afraid I'm not the world champion snooker player, just a silly old b*gger from a small village in Northamptonshire.

S'pose i'm a lucky sod really got a young girlfriend who, like me luvs the countryside, beating, shooting making blackberry brandy & wotnot, catching crayfish and cooking all we catch or shoot. :lol:

Even got a little smoker for the old trout etc, for a nice summers evening, what more can a man want.

When we were out lamping and saw the whitey fox we daredn't shoot it because we weren't sure what it was even though it acted just like a fox.

We took the filter of the lamp and could see it quite clearly but we still couldn't make up our minds up. A couple of hours later we saw it again coming down a hedge so we just parked up didn't sqeak or nothing just a quick glance for location and it came right up to us leaving no doubt it was a charlie. Smokey Oakey & Lizzie.

Hi all

Many thanks to Axe for posting the pictures, and i'd like to thank you all for compliments, afraid I'm not the world champion snooker player, just a silly old b*gger from a small village in Northamptonshire.

S'pose i'm a lucky sod really got a young girlfriend who, like me luvs the countryside, beating, shooting making blackberry brandy & wotnot, catching crayfish and cooking all we catch or shoot. :lol:

Even got a little smoker for the old trout etc, for a nice summers evening, what more can a man want.

When we were out lamping and saw the whitey fox we daredn't shoot it because we weren't sure what it was even though it acted just like a fox.

We took the filter of the lamp and could see it quite clearly but we still couldn't make up our minds up. A couple of hours later we saw it again coming down a hedge so we just parked up didn't sqeak or nothing just a quick glance for location and it came right up to us leaving no doubt it was a charlie. Smokey Oakey & Lizzie.

Your a lucky man Smokey, enjoy yourself mate :lol:

LB