Scope mounted camcorder.

OK Guys and Gals. I have just been working on a system to mount my camcorder on the scope of my rifles. I think I have it sorted so see what tou think. The video is a little grainy as I had it on full zoom with the rabbit about 180 yards away and it was also picking up quite a bit of wind noise but I have found a setting to use to cut down on the wind noise now. I hope this works better than my darned shootin cos I missed the damned rabbit. Oh well, he will be there for another time!

HaHaHa you will get a lift to the funny farm wee a voice like that

I know! I've finally reached "that time of life"!

Maybe I should try a bit of helium, and a trip to SpecSavers!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Frenchieboy

180 yards with a HMR is easy why not push it out to 200 + next time :lol:

Only joking mate , be good to see a pic how you set this up :lol:

I will try to get details and photos up of my set up as soon as possible. It really is quite easy when you think about it, it's the "voice overs" that take a lot of time and practice! :good::P:lol::P:lol:

Edited by Frenchieboy

i thought Rabbit Ducks were out of season? :lol::P

Yeah I know :lol: when I posted the comment I thought ..................... "how long will it be before a reply comes about Rabbit ducks" :lol:

Well done Mr Beardo, I assume you know of the Bugs Bunny and Daffy sketch too :good:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

:lol: