upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple of my lil old Nissan Sex-Trail 2.2Dti SE+ ...

Dont suppose you need a bootliner and cargo net for one of these.....

I sold mine and have these left over.....cargo net has never been used, bootliner has a lip all the way round so nowt gets spilled

Also got 3 brand new wheels and centre caps....

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

• 2 weeks later...
still only done 68k going strong

Apart from the tyres and the dodgy cammo paint work :P that's a spitting image of ours - it's not far off the same milage either. It really came into it's own up on the hill after the grouse this morning where a Jeep and even a Suzuki Vitara :lol: allbeit on half worn ATs rather than MTs we have on ours really struggled - nearly had to resort to towing them up :good:. I made the effort of taking the camera with the intention of getting a few pics for this thread and forgot all about it :/ and after all the hassle of getting them up there we failed to even get a shot off :lol:

Couple of mine from the LRO show too:

HIL_4904-1.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

:lol:

if you entered the water a bit slower you would still cause a bow wave and push the water down and away from the front grill instead of splashing in to it like in the picture and flooding the engine bay with water and prob not go through so many alternators :good:

Here's our CRV, true, its not a propper 4x4 and we proved this by taking it round the Abingdon 4x4 challenge track today. Well in truth half of the track as the noises coming from the undercarriage and the fact we are currently running on mostly worn out road tyres made the whole experience rather disconcerting ! (sholud have known better when all the other cars were Land Rover / Range Rover and the likes - but the kids convinced me..........). That said, within its limits its pretty good, more than capable of the flat land round oxfordshire, so its a keeper until I can afford something better (or it blows up).

post-24026-1285531922.jpg

Gents, can I get your tyre sizes, please.

These are the exact tyres I want :good: :good:

This is the Millenium Falcon. A big shiny heap that flies!!

IMG_1793.jpg

Some nice motors on here. Here's mine on the beach in Wales last week, our first family trip. Slowly turning it into en expedition wagon, just had the roll cage and split charge system installed. Next purchase is a roofrack. Roll on Iceland 2019 & Namibia 2020.

IMG_0371.jpg

This is Phyllis (see reg number for why!)

IMG_0076.jpg

This is the Millenium Falcon. A big shiny heap that flies!!

IMG_1793.jpg

lol... I wet myself!!! thats funny...

is it only series owners that name there wagons?

heres mine.....

her name is MILLY ( last owner gave her that name...) but with the constant work on it.. I should call her uriah ... cos at the mo shes a heap!!

post-19809-1286013149.jpg

you have an OLD landrover that doesnt brake- a rare commodity these day :good::angry::yes: - hence the old saying the only time theres NO oil on a Landrover owners drive- chances are the landrover sump is empty

Les :lol::lol:

thats funny!!!

but you forget about the leaking diffs, & swivel seals.....let alone gear box, & transfer box....

along with the bumpy ride, holes randomly placed to let in water when the weather turns bad,or cold drafts, wipers with one speed, heater thats only on or off, & a garden of plant matter growing in the window channels....

Ah the joys of a series Land Rover...!!!!

picked this up today, a bit smart for shooting but hey its a bit of a minter with good history etc and they are a bit of a Billy bargain at the moment, just got to put a decent set of tyres on it and we're good to go. The previous owner was fairly upset it was going to a life where it was going to get muddy ???

B3JPi8QBmkKGrHqMOKnIE6NisKRCBMlLZoGc4w_12.jpg

B3JO9UCWkKGrHqMOKjUEyKdE3iQkBMlLPyO_12.jpg