Change of underpants required.

Snap Cap

Sky plused The Eye the other day, just got round to watching it. Aparently there is an American remake of this Asian Horror film that is total bilge starring Jessica Alba( probably its one redeeming feature)

Well I'm 42 years old and found myself making all sorts of excuses to leave the sitting room. Jesus is it a ******* scary film.

No gore, no violence no **** CGI just in your face terror. Call me a wimp but I'm a lot more comfortable with some living dead machete wealding sociopath in a ice hockey mask killing teenagers indiscriminatly in the woods than this creepy, jumpy type of horror.

The "your sitting in my seat" scene in particular had me hanging off the cieling light. Closely followed by the lift scene and the ghost licking the restaurant window.

Very scary. Worth a looksy.

Sky plused The Eye the other day, just got round to watching it. Aparently there is an American remake of this Asian Horror film that is total bilge starring Jessica Alba( probably its one redeeming feature)

Well I'm 42 years old and found myself making all sorts of excuses to leave the sitting room. Jesus is it a ******* scary film.

No gore, no violence no **** CGI just in your face terror. Call me a wimp but I'm a lot more comfortable with some living dead machete wealding sociopath in a ice hockey mask killing teenagers indiscriminatly in the woods than this creepy, jumpy type of horror.

The "your sitting in my seat" scene in particular had me hanging off the cieling light. Closely followed by the lift scene and the ghost licking the restaurant window.

Very scary. Worth a looksy.

not a film person me, but are you from "real essex or rural essex"? letter missing or spelling mistake, nothing serious just in one of those fussy moods this morning.

Terry bakerboy

There's a one at blockusters right now - something about a couple in a house getting haunted so they set up a camera to record the goings on (blair witch stylee) - haven't saw it yet but apparently it is really spooky.

Paranormal activity is what that ones called. Quite creepy all the way through and then a haymaker of an ending.

'The Shining' still sends a shiver up my spine. :blink: (Stanley Kubricks version-not Stephen Kings crappy remake)

'It' is another seriously creepy film because theres something quite sinister about clowns,but the ending is a complete let down.The book however is excellent and recomend this highly.

you want a real scare.... now I cant remember the title of the book but someone will know

its a stephen king book. it contains ying and yang with a town taken over by some evil force ... *** hell now that did scare the **** out of me :blink: :yes:

watched a film years ago on video called when the wind blows,a cartoon of all things.it only had two charicters in it,an elderly couple,the husbands voice was done by john mills.anyone with elderly parents who watched it will now what i mean when i say it was scarey.

you want a real scare.... now I cant remember the title of the book but someone will know

its a stephen king book. it contains ying and yang with a town taken over by some evil force ... *** hell now that did scare the **** out of me :blink: :yes:

Desperation??......and do you mean 'can, tak' not 'ying' and 'yang'? :yes: , brilliant book!

Edited by ziplex

thats the one..i thought it was ying and yang with the burried chinese miners ..****** good book :yes: i couldnt put it down :oops:

I've had a good laugh at that :blink: ................ :oops:

I've been nagging my daughter to read it for years, she got around to actually reading it a few months back and thought it was the best book she's read :yes:

watched a film years ago on video called when the wind blows,a cartoon of all things.it only had two charicters in it,an elderly couple,the husbands voice was done by john mills.anyone with elderly parents who watched it will now what i mean when i say it was scarey.

Raymond Briggs who did The Snowman. About nuclear war . Very anti war too . Nice but disturbing. Think it is strange to remember having the nuclear thing hanging over those of us of a certain age.