Help, save me from insanity

ok, I got a bargain pop up blind for a fiver, however i think they were being sold this cheap as it is incredibly annoying!

its a 5 ring one same as this http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?Pro...amp;ClassID=239

Its my first experience with anything pop up, and i wasnt prepared for it to pop up and hit me between the legs! nevermind I thought, i will follow the instructions and put it back in the back ready for the weekend, only to find the instructions are as good as useless and I cant work it out. I bought two, and thought I could reverse engineer how to put it back :blush: , but now I have two hides is cant put back! :good: does anyone know the trick to getting these things back in the bag!

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

twist, fold , twist fold twist, thats what you have to do for mine when i play around with the decoys and the air gun :blink: i seem to remember at one point it feels like its about to snap but carry on folding and it inverts its self i think :unsure: - dont worry the first time i ended up leaving mine in the field and came back an hour later i was so infuriated.

I can see the use of this as when I put my netting up I make a 'roof' out of it as all our hedges are low, I then leave an overhang on the front and try to pull the rest of the net around the front to stop any pigeons coming straight in being able to see me in the hide. This would be ideal to place across the front to provide the shooting slit that I need :good:

How long are these Jimmy?