NORFOLK MEET UP

mikee

Calling all Norfolk PW members to attend a summer meet up, after the dismal turn out to the last one I think we should try again, with the long summer evenings perhaps we could find something to do or just sit outside a pub and chew the fat.

come on guys lets have a good evening out somewhere, perhaps central to all those who show interest

mikee

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling all Norfolk PW members to attend a summer meet up, after the dismal turn out to the last one I think we should try again, with the long summer evenings perhaps we could find something to do or just sit outside a pub and chew the fat.

come on guys lets have a good evening out somewhere, perhaps central to all those who show interest

mikee

How about a round of clays at the Dove one week? Cant remember if it is mondays or wednesday

How about a round of clays at the Dove one week? Cant remember if it is mondays or wednesday

That one is on wednesday eves chap. A mere 10min walk from my house.

I'm just south of norwich Mikee, a few miles from you.

If it's a real ale pub you're after, then the royal oak in poringland does some fine ale :good:

Just remember Nelson county boys , we are the oldest and most respected people in the UK . I wouldnt doubt that if this thread is seen by you know who we will get an invite to Sandringham . Failing that a central pub some where or a round of skeet would do nicely . I suppose at a push we could invite some of them suffolk boys along so long as they know their place . How about a round of sporting at High lodge ? .You call it Iam in .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

Sounds good. I will try not to miss the date this time. Now in Frettenham. Happy to meet up at a pub or go to the Dove one Wednesday with a beer afters. Royal Oak, Poringland has my vote, it is nowhere near me but does good beer.

Dan

If it Ale or bitter i would suggest the Fat Cat in Norwich or the Shed in Wroxham, they have 50 different ales on tap. Geldeston Lochs

That one is on wednesday eves chap. A mere 10min walk from my house.

I'm just south of norwich Mikee, a few miles from you.

If it's a real ale pub you're after, then the royal oak in poringland does some fine ale :yes:

So Harnser I live in Suffolk, but was born and bread in Norfolk, where do I lie within your morals :yes:

Just remember Nelson county boys , we are the oldest and most respected people in the UK . I wouldnt doubt that if this thread is seen by you know who we will get an invite to Sandringham . Failing that a central pub some where or a round of skeet would do nicely . I suppose at a push we could invite some of them suffolk boys along so long as they know their place . How about a round of sporting at High lodge ? .You call it Iam in .

Harnser .

I'd be up for a beer, can't shoot at the moment (some would say i can't shoot at all!) so i'll only be a spectator for clays.

I'm in Reedham but happy to go wherever, just NOT a wednesday or first friday of the month as I have other commitments.

i hope your not sugesting that i might make a sarky coment to that jr ? :hmm:

:yes:

hows ya hand ? fancy fighting with a tin of tuna ? and i thought it was last friday in the month ?

Stitches are out, cut don't look much, just that it took out the vein and tendon. I can move my fingers, but it ain't up to holding a gun yet.

That's why we never see ya at meetings then................ :yes: