Eezzy wobbler rods for shells

Hi chaps,

Just bought from ukshootwarehouse 10 new sticks (on offer 10 for £9.99) well these sticks are pretty impressive, the shells looked like real pigeons pecking on the rape with a tiny amount of wind.

Buy them and you will not be disapointed

Cheers

Mark

(p.s.)

To the shooting gang, hope you'll have a red letter day on Saturday if we going, as usual thanks Shawn for the Invite. :D:):)

I`ve been using them for a few weeks now and they do wobble well, especially if set with the wind just to one side. I believe they could be improved if the groove that runs up the shank went right to the first bend, as I bent mine when pushing them into the ground. That last piece of flat metal is a weak spot.

I was recently shooting on the brow of a slope and went down the field to get a pigeon, that dropped well down the field. As I approached my deeks, with the sun at my back, I noticed the sticks were winking in the sun like fairy lights. This might put birds off if they approached, or passed, lower down the slope, so I matt blacked `em.

On the same day I found that I had lost one of the sticks in the rape, went back a day or so later and couldn`t find it. Two days ago I went back to the field and, just as I was giving up, there it was. A bit rusty but now back in my bag!! One of life`s little victories.

invector,

Fear not my friend!

All the improvements you mention have already been done...keep an eye on our website where we will soon have the 'new, improved' wobblers at £6.00 for a set of ten!...in matt black too.

:D

hi deako

i have always used you for my gear (nothing against shootwarehouse by the way :/ ) just wondered how long before i can get some please pm me as soon as they are ready

cheers shawn

ps deako have you got a range rover sport :lol:

Edited by shawn9914

Hello Marco

Glad to see you back on here,,,,Cheers for sorting the Stealth net out .Much obliged

Shawn

The vectra has cleaned up a treat ......She'd never know :D:/ :( Yes I am daft enough to take it off road as well :lol: Thanks for sorting the deaks out for me as well :( .....Did you say they come with sticks??

Ive

Hi chaps,

I have many answer to give you............

1) Shawn I'm going to a Witch to take the spell off :( :lol::lol:

2) Ivan, unfortunally DEAKO forgot to pack 2 stealth net when sending our order, it should arrive this week.

3) "Deako" :< I've received the sticks not long ago and now you tell me that you have the new model not fair you should send ( as compensation) a couple and a halve for selling me old sticks and another couple and a halve for not sending stealth nets, that shoul make 5 brand new type sticks ;):D

Many thanks

P.S.

Does anyone knows a good Witch that can take the spell form Shawn........... :lol::lol::lol:

invector,

Fear not my friend!

All the improvements you mention have already been done...keep an eye on our website where we will soon have the 'new, improved' wobblers at £6.00 for a set of ten!...in matt black too.

;)

You do realise that the eezzee wobbler/ Maxi mover design is "protected by full eurpoean design registration"......something you claim to know a lot about according to your site??

I`ve been using them for a few weeks now and they do wobble well, especially if set with the wind just to one side.  I believe they could be improved if the groove that runs up the shank went right to the first bend, as I bent mine when pushing them into the ground.  That last piece of flat metal is a weak spot.

The problem there is that if the bend runs right to the top the movement is reduced a hell of a lot so you lose a lot of the back and forth and side to side movement....... and that would defeat the object. Having the inch or so un-bent is essential to the design.

To put them in the soil without bending then just grab hold of them where by the plastic covered piece on the shaft and push into the soil. Simplicity itself.

Deako,

Very much apreciated for the offer, I was joking about compensation there is no need for set of spring sticks.

Despite the joke, it's nice to see that you looking after the customers.

Thanks

Marco

Edited by marco you missed another one

Hi chaps,

I have many answer to give you............

1) Shawn I'm going to a Witch to take the spell off :lol::lol::lol:

2) Ivan, unfortunally DEAKO forgot to pack 2 stealth net when sending our order, it should arrive this week.

3) "Deako" :< I've received the sticks not long ago and now you tell me that you have the new model not fair you should send ( as compensation) a couple and a halve for selling me old sticks and another couple and a halve for not sending stealth nets, that shoul make 5 brand new type sticks :rolleyes::lol:

Many thanks

P.S.

Does anyone knows a good Witch that can take the spell form Shawn........... :lol::lol::lol:

No Worries Marco ;)

Glad I held fire on the spring Sticks if there is an improved version out :lol:

Plenty of Witches up my neck of the woods ..........You'll normally find them out on a Saturday night :lol:

Ive B)

Hi chaps,

Apology for this huge incovenient, I guess it's my fault I've started it up.

I've posted the post in the wrong section, I thought that this was the section that people were discussing about new gear and were to buy it and how it works, stupid me it must be due to the Italian blood in me :< :< :<

Could someone suggest were is that forum were people are free to discuss about shooting equipment and in wich shop to buy?

By the way, I normally buy where equipment its at a cheaper price and normally it's easy to find it by reading on this forum.

Thanks

Marco

:):):)

No doubt Admin will make some kind of statement, but my understanding is that its OK to talk about equipment, ideas, performance, quality etc., but its not OK to post telephone numbers and weblinks of the competitors of our Sponsors, who pay for their advertising (which helps meet the Site's expenses).

Its also not OK for members who are also Suppliers themselves, to advertise their equipment for free.

If a member recommends say, the Pinewood Advantage rotary, how difficult is it to do a Google search and find a contact number.

Alternatively, PM or email the member who made the post and ask them for the information direct.