Modena clay cartridge

Had a session with these today, 100 clays 50/50 mix of Modena and Olympics.

I'd say they where pretty much on a par with Olympics but with a tad more recoil, or may be that was me wanting to feel a difference?

Don't know how fast they are but they seemed up there wit the same amount of lead doing the trick.

Scores on the doors, I had a usual round of hits and misses so they don't appear to be half bad IMHO and at £20 / 1000 less than Olympics they're on my shopping list.

• 1 month later...

I bought some from Cross Gun club a couple of weeks ago and liked them (sure they were fibre) went back today and bought some more from the same pile for the same price £33.25 for 250 but i am sure as i shot them i could see plastic wads...... but cant find anything ton the boc to say plastic or fibre? Also the sign said "made in spain" next to the price perhaps i picked a box up fromt he wrong pile? Anyone know how to tell with out opening a shell up?

I bought some from Cross Gun club a couple of weeks ago and liked them (sure they were fibre) went back today and bought some more from the same pile for the same price £33.25 for 250 but i am sure as i shot them i could see plastic wads...... but cant find anything ton the boc to say plastic or fibre? Also the sign said "made in spain" next to the price perhaps i picked a box up fromt he wrong pile? Anyone know how to tell with out opening a shell up?

Hold it up to a light.

FM :unsure:

seems they are plastic no web links but box says distributed by a company in Spain Globalshot Networks S L, seems someone bought a container or 2 cheap from somewhere they do kick more and leave more crud than the eley olympics i have been using. but for the price they are good.