Midwayuk

slated

Don't bother with this website.

I placed an order with them, after a while I emailed them. they said it was sent and had been signed for, the name is no one that lives near me.

I emailed them and they said they would get it looked into.

after a week i heard nothing, I have emailed twice more but now they are ignoring my emails.

my next step to report them to my credit card company to reclaim my money.

Has anyone else had dealing with them (good or bad)

The majority of the stock comes direct from Midway USA, which is why the postage is so much and why it can take a long time to arrive. :hmm:

In the past it narc'ed me that i couldn't just order direct from Midway USA (once they clocked the UK address you were told you have to order from MidwayUK), however now that the US is effectively 'closing borders' for almost all firearms/parts/accessories i'm glad i can still access the stuff at all now! :hmm:

Mark

Iv'e used them many times without a problem, as said quite a lot of the stock comes in from the USA so on some items your bound to have a little wait, but they are big sponsors of many shooting competitions both at Bisley & other smaller ranges so for that reason alone I choose to support those who support our sport.

N

MidwayUk

and

http://www.black-powder.co.uk/

are both run by Peter.

It is always difficult, and it is fairly obvious when you look at Midway catalogue, they do not have everything sitting on the shelf.

I have visited Peter 2 or 3 times (nice Gaff) and also done business with him several times at Bisley (Phoenix/Trafalgar) as well!

Things have gone well for me and I have time for the guy, unfortunately it seems, things do not always go quite so well.