What Wellies ?

Stamford

Guys,

Just set up our own online country related store and just trying to gauge an interest in what boots to sell....... At present we can use either supplier of Hunter or Muck Boot but I would prefer to use just one supplier for the time being.

So, given the choice in either Hunter vs Muck Boot, what would you prefer to wear on your feet ?

ATB

Stamford

We do have the option of stocking both but thinking about space really as we'll be looking at other shooting related accessories as well.... Once all the stock is in place maybe I could post the link or use it in my signature :hmm:

For the ladies, more of a fashion accessory rather than ideal sporting boot, we've also been approved for selling Wedge Wellys who were on Dragons Den a couple of months back and we do have these in stock already :no:

must be because I'm slim but hunters always seem to last me a fair while and they do get used a lot, My Leather hunters are 4 seasons old and certainly don't look it

Well they do say that Hunters are for Laydeez,

Don't see what being slim has to do with it mind.

Well they do say that Hunters are for Laydeez,

Don't see what being slim has to do with it mind.

I'm not heavy on them is another way of describing it, bearing in mind mine usually do 2 miles a day walking the dog plus whatever else I do they get fair wear, but have always been the neoprene or leather ones. Muck boots seem to be more polpular with the laydeez as they originally seemed to be marketed far more at the horsey type :yahoo:

whichever gets decided on its pretty cutthroat especially when the sportsman occasionally flog off the top of the range leather zipped hunters just over the £100 mark as thats very hard to beat for a deal

Aigle parcours neoprene :yahoo: warm comfy and able to walk distance without making your feet sore

+2

Chameaus have gone downhill as they are now made in (some country you cant even spell) :D

Started with benylsports alright but cold and have just upgraded to pacours iso; this is after a recomendation of two keepers on one of the big estates near me, they had theres 2 years and still look new (after a wash), mean while the other keeper bought chameaus, lasted 6 months and is now on parcours iso. Thats another one of their recommendations that i trust :no:

EDR

Cheers guys, so looks like Muck Boot gets the majority vote then.... Pro's and Con's for all I guess :blush:

Once the website is uploaded I'll stick it in my sig..... Can be bought via our website or on the Bay of E, not out to make a quick buck, just want to sell quality at a decent price :hmm: Also looking at Jack Pyke gear as well :good:

Edited by Stamford