How ******* embarrassing!

Guinea Fowl

My mother was here on holiday visiting from South Africa, anyhoos to cut a long story short she was flying back today.

So the whole ******* day was spent packing and WAITING (I hate waiting) and then of course take her out for a slap up meal before the flight, did i mention waiting.

Got to the airport arguing what terminal it is, of course ended up on the wrong one. Then after finding parking (with the scandalous charges) my mother apparently did not see the ******* huge pillar that keeps the whole ******* car park together and smashed the car door into it.

Of course as we are like the last people to get there the queue was, lets just say very long. So after waiting more than a hour dragging the ******* heavy luggage 10 inches at a time and a very bored 4 year old she finally gets to the check-in desk.

They then very politely informed her that her flight is TOMORROW, i mean who the heck goes to the airport a day early, well apparently my mother does as she did not check the date on the ticket.

I suppose I'll have to try again tomorrow and have another day of WAITING!

My mother was here on holiday visiting from South Africa, anyhoos to cut a long story short she was flying back today.

So the whole ******* day was spent packing and WAITING (I hate waiting) and then of course take her out for a slap up meal before the flight, did i mention waiting.

Got to the airport arguing what terminal it is, of course ended up on the wrong one. Then after finding parking (with the scandalous charges) my mother apparently did not see the ******* huge pillar that keeps the whole ******* car park together and smashed the car door into it.

Of course as we are like the last people to get there the queue was, lets just say very long. So after waiting more than a hour dragging the ******* heavy luggage 10 inches at a time and a very bored 4 year old she finally gets to the check-in desk.

They then very politely informed her that her flight is TOMORROW, i mean who the heck goes to the airport a day early, well apparently my mother does as she did not check the date on the ticket.

I suppose I'll have to try again tomorrow and have another day of WAITING!

Errrr I turned up a day late for a flight. I did have an excuse though, I was having such a great time on holiday that I forgot I had to go home until an hour after the flight had landed....

The wife once sent me and my daughter for a dental appointment which happens to be 2 hour drive away a month early, I was not a happy bunny

Haha, thinking about that, when i was still in primary school my mom took me to school after the school holiday, when we got there it was shut. Why? because it was a day early, I felt like such a **** as I was the only person in the street walking with a school uniform, the bloody looks I got