Sleep over!!

MM

Miss MM junior asked if she can have a her friends round for a sleep over. Mrs MM agreed, and made all the arangements. She also forgot to tell me that she had booked a night out with the girls tonight to see some crystal ball loony and get charged for it. Ive now got a house full of 5 year old girls putting lipstick and nail varnish on everthing that moves :rolleyes: . Might have to give them some Gin to keep them quiet. :blush: :blink:

O Boys sleep overs can be just as bad. :angry: :You do know Martin now you have had your first.more will follow.Welcome to my world Mr M. If you need any advice on how to keep sane during a sleep over .Then I am your woman :lol: xxxSuzy

Ive been quite shocked at how well behaved they were. I was expecting wet beds, and 3am crying for mums/dinks/teddys, but they have slept all night. As im already in the office, Mrs MM will be getting the early wake up, not me :yes: Think they tired themselves out with laughing at my pretty make-up :good: As for having more of them? :lol:

My daughter started school this year and is 4 1/2, everyday she comes home saying she was playing with this person and that person and the same names keep popping up so my wife and i are waiting for the big "mum/Dad can .......... stay over please? luckily we have a 4 metre by 3 metre log cabin with sofas etc up the garden for them to play in which is coated internally in the toughest varnish known to man and she has a 32" flatscreen with dvd player built in up in her room so i`m hoping they should provide enough distraction.

My daughter started school this year and is 4 1/2, everyday she comes home saying she was playing with this person and that person and the same names keep popping up so my wife and i are waiting for the big "mum/Dad can .......... stay over please? luckily we have a 4 metre by 3 metre log cabin with sofas etc up the garden for them to play in which is coated internally in the toughest varnish known to man and she has a 32" flatscreen with dvd player built in up in her room so i`m hoping they should provide enough distraction.

thats what i thought. still ended up looking like a drag queen. :good: