Is UK Shootwarehouse rubbish

Its not worth having unless your spending loads of cash ive found everything on their site cheaper at other sites 5% discount its a joke

If you spend over £100 it becomes 10%.

Look out for the cheap imitations in the market place, especially on the Bay of E, its "buyer beware".

There is a lot to be said for buying from any reputable seller that will put right any problems that might crop up. :good:

After 3 attempts to buy a pair of hyplaflaps I am coming to that conclusion.

The first time I rang the boss was apparently 'sick' and the chap who answered the phone couldn't tell me their paypal address or what PW discount I would recieve.

Second time same thing but from a female who also said I had to trawl thru this site to find the discount code ********* to get my huge discount of about £2 in case I wasn't really a member of PW.

Third time I rang on friday lunchtime only to find the place had closed for the weekend, left a message to call me back and never heard from them again.

Is it me or do they appear to be pretty hopeless :good:

I have just bought a hypa Flapper rotary,

Ordered on Monday delivered on Wednesday.

Top class service as far as I am concerned, would order again not to mention the discount.

Its not worth having unless your spending loads of cash ive found everything on their site cheaper at other sites 5% discount its a joke

I've bought kit from other sites, fleabay and game fairs and been disappointed in the quality. Not so with UKSW, everything I've ordered has been top quality

A couple of years a go i won a competition on here and won £100 to spend at the UK Shootwarehouse ,i phoned on the Tuesday and all the items i ordered were delivered on the Thursday =good service .Since then i have ordered hide poles,decoys etc without any hassle plus they are always willing to give good advise on their products , a friendly bunch .I will always use them for my shooting needs