so rooney wants out

perazzi82

so its been confirmed that rooney has requested a move out of old trafford. quite frankly i dont think on his current form that he would be a big miss. has he gotten to big for his boots? he is damaged goods after the world cup, it shattered his confidence, and i honestly cannot see him getting back to anywhere near the level he used to be capable off. flog him sir alex, and strengthen the whole team with his super rip off transfer fee!

I've been waiting for the demise of Man Utd for some time now (as a bitter Toon follower who is envious of their success). Man U are in deep financial poo and all this bull about fergie not being happy about rooneys off field antics is nothing more than a smoke screen - he will walk away about 5 minutes before the glazers implode the club - they will fold or at least be hugely dented by financial restrictions. As for Rooney, he is a typical example of the horrible little oiks that we parade as role models nowdays - who gives a monkeys *** what he does (unless he comes to Newcastle on a free :good: ). I have no time for england players after this years world cup and have not watched a single qualifier and will not until a Toon player dons the england shirt (I may have a long wait :yes: ).

so its been confirmed that rooney has requested a move out of old trafford. quite frankly i dont think on his current form that he would be a big miss. has he gotten to big for his boots? he is damaged goods after the world cup, it shattered his confidence, and i honestly cannot see him getting back to anywhere near the level he used to be capable off. flog him sir alex, and strengthen the whole team with his super rip off transfer fee!

Hes Lost that electric burst of pace he had and that incredibly combative attitude which was his biggest asset.

He is a quality footballer but the premiership is full of quality footballers and if someone is stupid enough to pay his wage demands more fool them. Most half decent defenders in the domestic league and europe have now got his measure.

Watching SAF in the interview I think he was putting on a bit of an act to try and underpin his value in the transfer market and he will without any doubt not be losing any sleep over Rooney going. Hernandez will step up to the plate and I think he is potentially the better player of the two.

I wouldnt be suprised if our great white hope ended up like the last one, Gazza.... broke, drunk and destitute....

Hes Lost that electric burst of pace he had and that incredibly combative attitude which was his biggest asset.

He is a quality footballer but the premiership is full of quality footballers and if someone is stupid enough to pay his wage demands more fool them. Most half decent defenders in the domestic league and europe have now got his measure.

Watching SAF in the interview I think he was putting on a bit of an act to try and underpin his value in the transfer market and he will without any doubt not be losing any sleep over Rooney going. Hernandez will step up to the plate and I think he is potentially the better player of the two.

I wouldnt be suprised if our great white hope ended up like the last one, Gazza.... broke, drunk and destitute....

your right there i think he has pushed the self destruct button. i dont think he could get a better manager than sir alex for understanding his off the field antics and giving him a chance to get his head sorted and all that. but he seems to be throwing it all back in saf face. just another primadonna footballer, the teams bigger than one man. at least berba has starded to show his potential

your right there i think he has pushed the self destruct button. i dont think he could get a better manager than sir alex for understanding his off the field antics and giving him a chance to get his head sorted and all that. but he seems to be throwing it all back in saf face. just another primadonna footballer, the teams bigger than one man. at least berba has starded to show his potential

Yep the team is bigger than 1 man and that is why their results have been fantastic while shrek has been injured/poor form/doing hookers(pick any or all) :good::yes:

Me personally - **** wazza - support the players that want

to wear the shirt.

So he wanted out in august … his poor form is down to not wanting

to be at OT.

Gutted but life goes on.

His poor form is down to the fact that he has not really been 100% fit since before South Africa.

Im not a mancu fan (I support WHU ) but there is a long way to go in the Domestic League and in Europe yet and I still believe United will be there at the death...with or without Wayne Rooney.....

Unlike Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, City et al they have real strength in depth and some excellent Academy players coming through the ranks in the next couple of seasons....They dont really need to spend too much in the transfer market.

I've been waiting for the demise of Man Utd for some time now (as a bitter Toon follower who is envious of their success). Man U are in deep financial poo and all this bull about fergie not being happy about rooneys off field antics is nothing more than a smoke screen - he will walk away about 5 minutes before the glazers implode the club - they will fold or at least be hugely dented by financial restrictions. As for Rooney, he is a typical example of the horrible little oiks that we parade as role models nowdays - who gives a monkeys *** what he does (unless he comes to Newcastle on a free :good: ). I have no time for england players after this years world cup and have not watched a single qualifier and will not until a Toon player dons the england shirt (I may have a long wait :yes: ).

I like that.

The owners are in deep doo doo on their home turf, their malls are empty near enough, they needed united for its cash flow, they will get every last drop od blood out of old trafford then i to think they will go pop.

Edited by manxman2

His poor form is down to the fact that he has not really been 100% fit since before South Africa.

Im not a mancu fan (I support WHU ) but there is a long way to go in the Domestic League and in Europe yet and I still believe United will be there at the death...with or without Wayne Rooney.....

Unlike Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, City et al they have real strength in depth and some excellent Academy players coming through the ranks in the next couple of seasons....They dont really need to spend too much in the transfer market.

They ain't got money Mike! Their debt is enormous!

As a United fan I was gutted when I first heard the news; but I have been thinking, if he doesn't want to stay let the selfish tramp go. I now understand why SAF bought more strikers in the summer and like Fisherman Mike I think Hernandez will be an able replacement but in a different role (poacher). Good riddance rooney. :good:

Being a man u fan myself, Alex F gave the lad a couple games off, to sort his private life.

He did in a diplomatic way, Rooney has spit his dummy out and asked to leave.

In my opinion, let him go, one thing for sure, Alex F will not beg or grovel to Rooneys demands.

January is a long way off, there will be another top striker allready being lined up to replace him.

Dave.

#### shrek he soon ran off to utd from EVERTON when he saw the ££££

Best place for him is at man city then the utd fans will hate him along with the rest of the premiership.

I think he's a spent force :good: the way he's playing he looks like he's on the ale or something stronger :yes:

#### shrek he soon ran off to utd from EVERTON when he saw the ££££

Best place for him is at man city then the utd fans will hate him along with the rest of the premiership.

I think he's a spent force :good: the way he's playing he looks like he's on the ale or something stronger :yes:

no thanks, we're already carrying dead weight in the form of adebayor, though i bet the owners will be having wet dreams tonight thinking about signing him up.

I'm no football fan but my uncle lives and breathes M UFC he reckons that all the UTD best players are past it Scoles Giggs ferdinand et al and he reckons that MUFC supporters would hi rather see them go to the Championship if they could get rid of the Glazers and work their way back up

Hey what the hell I'm only an old crow shooter what do I know?

I'm a life long Man U fan and like everyone else I've enjoyed having a player like Rooney score goals and win games for us but as someone else said if he doesnt want to play he won't give 100%, I'd love to see a new batch of young players emerge onto the scene and perhaps a break in big money transfers may encourage the squad to be strengthened form within?

Overall though I have to say Rooney's excuse that Man U can't compete in the transfer market is a ******** excuse and smacks more of dummy's being spat out, not winning the title by 1 point last year is hardly the performance of a team in crisis and his woeful World Cup had nothing to do with Man U, to me it looks much more like another ill-educated semi-literate young man who has been lead to believe his own hype and listens to agents too much, the main benefactor in any move will be his agent, for Ronney another few million in the bank isn't going to allow him to buy anything he can't really afford now anyway but the agent will be there in the background laughing his nuts off! If only there were more Paul Scholes' about who did without an agent ( and I think still doesn't have one?) "how much you paying me to play a game I love for a team I love?" "OK that'll do"