Nuthatch

GREENGRASS

Absolute cracker GG. :ernyha:

love to see the smaller birds.

We all sit in hides or at the side of woods and we see these and some stunning birds and we have the opportunities to see these birds in action and more but bye the time we get the camera out of the bag or pocket the moment has gone.

My hat comes off to you GG well done m8 great pics as always, keep up the great work m8.

If we all spent more time with cameras than guns we all could have great pics like GG's, its there in front of us every day.

Nuthatch good light and back drop.

GG :ernyha:

Hi there I am getting quiet addicted to the fantastic photo's taken by GREENGRASS, have we ever thought of producing a Pigeon Watch calender? all profits to "a Charity or Wildlife cause" and maybe achieve some positive publicity.

What ever we do or not, keep up the good camera work Greengrass the photos are enjoyed by all my family

bakerboy

• 5 weeks later...

Fantastic photo GG! I hope you don't mind me saying but in my opinion this one is technically the best photo you you have ever put up! Everything about it is technical perfection! If this photo was in a competition it would have to rate extremely high if not on top of the judges list.

Once again, you have excelled yourself! :good::yes::good: