Tea or Coffee

TJ91

I always used to drink just tea and tetley only with milk and 1. But this year this has all changed.

I started drinking tetley red the strong stuff but suffered shakes from the caffine. Now all caffine is having an effect on me .

The Mrs 3 months ago introduced me to Starbucks and I fell in love. So maily drinking coffee now.

What I am hooked on is a Mocca Grand Ventti with loads of squirty cream, Its served like a pitcher of coffee / chocolate.

But also liking Carte Noire de-cafe instant for a morning and work.

Occasionally though I drink nestle`s milo hot. :good:

Tea first thing in the morning....(2 sweeteners)

then a coffee...(2 sweeteners)

followed by at least 2 more teas and 1 coffee throughout the day

Best tea is "Twinnings everyday"

Starbucks coffee is rank... :oops:

Costa coffee is quite nice

Any quality "jarred" coffee normally....

I find supermarkets own brand coffee is as bad as Starbucks... :sick:

shaun

Humperdingle, indeed you can. You use a fine grind for espresso machines (the 'pod' ones are junk though) and use a coarse grind for cafetieres.

Not quite true any more. More and more coffee machine makers are making high end coffee machines for coffee pods. Excellent quality coffee is now available in a pod, with the added advantage of the ability to consistently produce a good cup of coffee.

I drink Lavazza coffee in a built in machine at home.

Its coffee all the way, we did have a wonderful shop in Wolves which sold nothing but fresh Tea and Coffee unfortunatly it closed some years ago. I remember as a child Mom buying coffee beans and at home the perculator on the stove.

Instant: Gold Blend

Fresh: Blue Mountain

I only drank tea when I played cricket.

Depends on the mood or what i'm eating.

Tea with breakfast.

Either with a biscuit.

Best teabag is Nambarrie IMO

Punjana man myself :D

Nah, Tesco's Finest Assam are lovely - I have a pint capacity mug to drink from: 2 of these bad-boys in it with a spot of evaporated milk, no sugar please. The mutt's!

I have changed over the years. Coffee gives me indigestion these days so it's back to tea. I'm partial to Earl Grey or English Breakfast. Hard for me to find teas sometimes though as I have to drink decaf and most cafes only have strange or awful tasting choices in decaf. I don't want bloody passion fruit guavachino tea, just plain ole tea minus the speed.

I find some of the so called coffee shop coffee's are dung.

Starbucks....bitter

costas a little better but cools too quick

Macdonalds ...nice coffee but don't eat the food

Debenhams..one of the best

most of the independant Iv'e tried never got a second chance,one sip and it draws you jaws together

The ultimate coffee must be Dunkin doughnuts,did you know they sell more coffee than anyone else on the planet ?

I like large,black,some sweet and low and a box of doughnut holes (munchkins)..mmmmmm...

john

Edited by officerdibble777

Tea quick and handy if making one cup. relaxing with a coffee made in the stovetop esspresso maker. Heat required amount of milk add 1/2 sugar, hand whisk (battery operated) to froth milk, add coffee made to required strength. Better than any coffee shop and a fraction of the price. And the added bonus of fresh coffee wafting thru the kitchen.

post-2289-0-84724700-1289991253.jpg