Been zeroing

miffy

On your FAC whats the good reason?

Gibby

Unfortunately its a friends pistol. I obviously know why he has it and it isn't really for me to start going into his business. I just thought i would post the pic as we had loadsa fun today and i hope the pistol ban is lifted but i doubt it will be.

I think some stalkers have a pistol for humane dispatch although they are alledgedly restricted use.

Might take it foxing and see if we can shoot a few :P:lol:

Your Hold Dont Breath :lol:

Construct a sentence form the above.

Hopefully people in your neck of the woods will learn from the fragmented fiasco our rep bodies put forward and get coordinated as one voice. If you're going to go down at least you wobn't have rolled over and got your bellies ticled like we did.

best of luck

Dave

I thought pistols were completley banned, except black powder/muzzle loading

They are banned but a mate has still got one (legally of course). He's had it for 2 or 3 years now. We take it to the range sometimes so that he can use some ammo.

I never got into pistol shooting before the ban and i wish that they would see sense and allow them again but that will never happen. :P:P:beer:

At least i can have a play tho from time to time :lol:

Should`ve kept it shut it`s grey and spitting now :P

Miffy - no it`s just pistols I didn`t get.I like my shooting,I get a kick out of my 10bore(literally) & 12.My .22 is a great little knock about gun and is abused horribly my .222 is a great weapon and has given great memories.......

Roll on next week when the scope and mounts come for the 6.5 then I can see what she`s capable of :lol:

Well spotted that man.....no it hasn't been restricted to 2 shot as many that are still in circulation are. Full use 6 shot. And who exactly dispatches humans???

Henry i never really bothered with handguns before the ban but since my friend has had the .38 special i have shot it a handful of times. I have to admit that probably due to the ban it does have that bit more of an appeal but to be honest it is fun as is all shooting.

Hope you have fun with the 6.5 and they are pleasent to shoot, just get a mod on it!!! :P:P:lol:

Nope..

thats why there is no longer .22 target pistol competitions etc.. :lol:

But I think its the first step to better safety.. if you need a handgun, get a black powder revolver for the range. Good fun, they look modern, and pack a punch.. its not like you spend hours pushing a ball down the barrel with a rod anymore. They have got quite simple to use now :P

Nope..

thats why there is no longer .22 target pistol competitions etc.. :P

But I think its the first step to better safety.. if you need a handgun, get a black powder revolver for the range. Good fun, they look modern, and pack a punch.. its not like you spend hours pushing a ball down the barrel with a rod anymore. They have got quite simple to use now :P

But not as much fun as reloading; striving to get the perfect target loads for your pistols

Dave :lol:

I have shot pistols before and rifles up to 7.62 :lol: but I don`t see what the attraction is.

Having said that I was not in favour of a ban and I support everyone to have different likes/dislikes.

Just thoughts on a sunny sunday in Perthshire :lol:

Henry, if you ever get the chance to come to Canada, look me up i'll change your mind on handguns, not like the Americans who hunt the sh*te out of anything, target only here but you'l like it anyway, 3 gun comps as well are becoming more popular, IPSC too, i take a a lot og guys out, customers as well never had a complaint yet, other than cant we stay longer :thumbs:

Martin