Hampshire Meet 3

chrispti

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More the merrier,hope to see you soon,keep a eye on the next meet to be decided,Sunday looks to be a great morning unless you have plans :good:

Unfortunatley I'm away this weekend it's on but I should be able to get to the next one.I'm always up for missing a few.

Sorry meant hitting lol ..........pma! I'll be using the pump untill i have chopped it in or sold it, unless the targets are quite close then I will use the old auto.

Just use the auto :yes: no point risking ''dinking'' it and having to give it another thorough cleaning.

What you thinking about chopping it in for :hmm:

Cheers mate, thanks for the thought. My wife had a mild attack of flu over the Christmas, more like a heavy cold really, she still managed single handedly to cook Christmas dinner for seven people and entertain the grandchildren for the day.

What I`ve contracted is infinitely more serious and has left me unable to do virtually anything. Why are women so unsympathetic?

Cheers mate, thanks for the thought. My wife had a mild attack of flu over the Christmas, more like a heavy cold really, she still managed single handedly to cook Christmas dinner for seven people and entertain the grandchildren for the day.

What I`ve contracted is infinitely more serious and has left me unable to do virtually anything. Why are women so unsympathetic?

Because they have never had MAN flu.... :hmm:

I second that..... They really have no idea what we have to go through!

Id swap MAN flu for . . . . nearly bleeding to death every month, giving birth and a menopause any day of the week . . . . . . . . woman :rolleyes:

Sorry gents,it`s Thursday evening and I`m developing a severe case of man `flu. I may not be able to make it on Sunday because I may not live that long.

I`ll see how I feel on the day but at the moment I feel like sheeite.

Man-up you lol hope you feel better soon. How's cash?