Hampshire Meet 3

chrispti

Just use the auto :yes: no point risking ''dinking'' it and having to give it another thorough cleaning.

What you thinking about chopping it in for :hmm:

I'm hoping to get an o/u I'm aiming to eventually get to the one gun only route. My old sxs is getting refurbed at the mo and getting a large recoil pad fitted in the hope it will lengthen the gun a bit, ideally I'll find an o/u that will do it all. Something multi choke . Maybe a second hand beretta. Totally depends on when I sell the pump though . Untill then it's the fixed choke auto and the sxs once it's done.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, thanks for the thought. My wife had a mild attack of flu over the Christmas, more like a heavy cold really, she still managed single handedly to cook Christmas dinner for seven people and entertain the grandchildren for the day.

What I`ve contracted is infinitely more serious and has left me unable to do virtually anything. Why are women so unsympathetic?

How's you cold,did you get to enjoy the new year celebrations,and a happy new year to all the Hampshire meet attendees and your families

Rule number one if you dont know what anybody looks like have plan to find who your meeting totally slipped my mind.

It was not until the end when the guy I went round with said its so busy because there where some guys from a shooting forum there.

I asked ever group of shooters bar yours still had fun and shot well the two stands at the bottom of the trench was testing.

See you again and I take your mobile numbers to call you regards OTH

Another great day. :good: Thanks to Bluebarrels for organising it. :good::good::good:

Enjoyed that shoot, nice layout and a nice variety of birds :yes: Cheers :good:

Rule number one if you dont know what anybody looks like have plan to find who your meeting totally slipped my mind.It was not until the end when the guy I went round with said its so busy because there where some guys from a shooting forum there.I asked ever group of shooters bar yours still had fun and shot well the two stands at the bottom of the trench was testing.See you again and I take your mobile numbers to call you regards OTH

Were you in the black L200 :hmm: Parked next to the Disco :hmm:

No I was the small white fistea van I took that as its peanuts to run and was a fair trek for me to keep cost low.

I was shooting with guy called adrian and his wife in the red coat I think it may have been you who told him you where from a shooting forum but because I deaf and also had my plugs in never court that bit of chat.

Sorry to have missed you OTH

No I was the small white fistea van I took that as its peanuts to run and was a fair trek for me to keep cost low.

I was shooting with guy called adrian and his wife in the red coat I think it may have been you who told him you where from a shooting forum but because I deaf and also had my plugs in never court that bit of chat.

No it wasn't me, we split into 2 groups so it was quicker to get round.

Think you was behind us on the stand by the club house we split up to help save the queues we was a group of three all shooting autos.

Another good meet see you all at the next one :good:

Edited by MJT

Think you was behind us on the stand by the club house we split up to help save the queues we was a group of three all shooting autos.

Another good meet see you all at the next one :good:

Yes that was us I was surprized as a ex forces person the relative easy of access to the barracks no real check on IDs of persons entry.

How did you all get on with the targets there was some good birds for a small well run shoot.

Regards OTH

Yes another enjoyable day,and the weather was very kind to us :yes: pleased you all seemed to enjoy the layout,its not a bad little layout and well run :good: not many no birds,and the traps were well stocked.

Could have kept the tea hut open a bit longer :yes:

Sorry to miss you OTH,a little bit gutted you came from a fair distance, and went round with the wrong group,still i hope you enjoyed it,and hope to catch up on the next one :good:

Had a general chat with most who attended today,and made a suggestion about a simulated game day(clays)which would be a good crack,so anyone know of one in the Hampshire area please post details.This would give us chance to all shoot together in a couple of teams :good: (some do a 2000-3000 clay day,with lunch etc included)and of course it must be a reasonable price

STOCKY A391 thats a nice little hushpower youve got yourself there mate :good:

Thanks to all who turned up today,and if you coudnt make it for whatever reason,hope to see you next time :good: and a well done to MJT who shot a 64 outta 70,good shooting mate ,and a well done Turbo33 who also shot well,but dont get used to beating me,i let you today :lol::lol::lol::good: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

Rule number one if you dont know what anybody looks like have plan to find who your meeting totally slipped my mind.

It was not until the end when the guy I went round with said its so busy because there where some guys from a shooting forum there.

I asked ever group of shooters bar yours still had fun and shot well the two stands at the bottom of the trench was testing.

See you again and I take your mobile numbers to call you regards OTH

We questioned whet you were at 10.15,when we kicked off the easiest way to recognise some of the members is from one of the early Hampshire meet quotes,I am the one with my head on inside out ,you would have found us then :good: