Blimey

al4x

they're doing him a favour, ok he had a better excuse than Tony Martin but realistically its not going to work twice. They knew what he did, he knew what he did and the ****** knew. I love the way they can dish it out but go running to the police when it goes wrong :oops:

Really thoughtfull and considerate of plod to make it known to ****** the disabled and old farmer is no longer able to defend himself or his property.

The bloke will probably need 24/7 protection now - think of the potential for overtime on that.

Phone your FEO, tell him that one of your many uses for your Firearms is 'Defense' - see what he says.

Phone your FEO, tell him that one of your many uses for your Firearms is 'Defense' - see what he says.

Really thoughtfull and considerate of plod to make it known to ****** the disabled and old farmer is no longer able to defend himself or his property.

The bloke will probably need 24/7 protection now - think of the potential for overtime on that.

Did you lose you regular glasses down the ****ter last night? You seem to have put on delusional selective inside out reading glasses! Where do I remotely suggest his guns may have been, or mine might be for defence Mr benditandtwistit? I have made the bit you seem to have overlooked bolder.

I was suggesting that plod need not have told the press - nor anyone else - what action was taken regarding his licences, as opposed to advisories of any court sentencing.

"Sly roaming foxes" got shot at so they would'nt have come back again for more of it... except that some lame brain decided to advertise the clearly disabled poor old guy can't shoot what he thinks are "foxes" again so he'll get targetted by a whole bundle of them now.

The plod, on this sorry occasion have done a major disservice to a defenceless old gent who will probably have to clear out PDQ, not because he can't shoot 'foxes - but because the 'foxes now know he can't shoot 'foxes, so will probably go back and give him a good kicking.

In case you can't fathom the subtle difference, or I'm saying it too dyslexically (sp?) it would be better if said ****** assumed he was still in possession of his firearms and might mistake them for a fox again. He's been made a target now, poor old chap.

Edited by Dave-G

Even though he did shoot two thieves, I am glad they have taken his licence off him! They could have been kids or an early morning dog walker or anything!

While I accept that no-one should be on his land, firing blindly is not really the answer!

4year old, stabbed to death yesterday.

take away all kitchen knifes!!!!!!!.

Just seen this: its a pile of cock!!! I know the guy who hires the next lock up along, the canibis is grown for medicinal purposes, i cant say who by but the the guy in the picture has ms....nudge nudge wink wink!!!

I also saw the wounds on the backs of the 2 ***** scroats he shot...and no way were they "accidentally pepperred they were well placed shots and I say "GOOD LUCK TO HIM" the farms around here are being systematically robbed by the ********!!!! :good:

Edited by Evil Elvis

And you are all missing the point. The real dilemma here, and I did read the article, to my mind anyway is this, and I quote, "They closed my business down for a day or so and took all my stuff away, including my clothes and all my money too".

It's nut numbing cold in Essex, there is a thick covering of snow. the poor man has no money or clothes. You heartless mob, more concerned with the welfare of the culprits, no thought for the victim.

So if you see Mr Tibbs, naked, bombing around Essex on his mobility scooter, then buy the man a hot meal at least.

And you are all missing the point. The real dilemma here, and I did read the article, to my mind anyway is this, and I quote, "They closed my business down for a day or so and took all my stuff away, including my clothes and all my money too".

It's nut numbing cold in Essex, there is a thick covering of snow. the poor man has no money or clothes. You heartless mob, more concerned with the welfare of the culprits, no thought for the victim.

So if you see Mr Tibbs, naked, bombing around Essex on his mobility scooter, then buy the man a hot meal at least.

Did you also read that all of this happened in August? :rolleyes:

no need for insults!

pri--ck

have you any ideal, what it is like to live on your own in his condition!

scared to death i bet.

My missus is scared to walk from the entrance of her work to her car when it is dark, doesn't mean she spins round losing off loads of shots in to the darkness.

Yes I feel for him, had he admitted he knew he was shooting a pair of crooks I would have probably have had more sympathy as I did for Tony Martin but to fire in to the darkness at something he thought was a fox but actually turned out to be two people (he must have seen one of those 6ft tall 4 eyed foxes which are quite common in Essex) is pretty good reason to have your firearms revoked IMO.