decent bag on rape

yickdaz

shot them yesterday on the rape didn;t get chance to put pic on..best day on them up to now;on rape went out not expecting much after giving me the runaround for a month arrived at fields for 9am around 500 feeding and in surrounding trees i watched for a while to see were fresh arrivals were heading.picked a spot under a big oak;shell deeks and a floater to start;shot a couple in no time set the whirly up that didn;t help birds shyed away from it and skirted decoys out of range;i knew why they were spooked found some empty shell cases from a previous shoot;took it down and relied on 2 floaters and added dead birds to pattern and it worked well;some nice shooting;had 2 with one barrel at 1 point;along with some high and long crossers; should of had another half dozen that came over the big oak with dense branches and wide limbs; but when i shot only branches came down :lol: enjoyed it very much

final bag 35 picked 33.

post-21887-0-35694200-1293046177.jpg

Edited by yickdaz