How many of us are "Obese"?

Frenchieboy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I totted up my breakfast which consisted of 3 cups of coffee, 4 slices of Warburtons white toast with Moroccan Houmous on them and it came to 650 calories. This leaves me 850 calories for the rest of the day.

So I'm pretty stuffed (excuse the pun) for the next 12 hours of wakefulness.....

Handy thing this iphone app.

Edited by Laird Lugton

Well the Sweepy household has found the best way to lose those few pounds

we have gain over christmas

A TUMMY BUG :oops:

Since last thursday its has been like emergency ward ten in this house.

And at the mo i am nursing old Sweepy though the sweats.

After nursing two boys and now Sweepy ive got a feeling my days are now numbered(now i wonder whos going to hold my hair back as i get personal with the loo) :rolleyes:

So i dont think those few pounds we put on over christmas will cause us any concern.

Anyway my advise would be cut out bread,sugar,alcohol,sweets and crisps

And exercise dont bother buying the lastest excercise machine your only used it for a few weeks and then it will collect dust

In the past i have run,cycle and done the gym thing

But the most effect form of excerise i have found works the best is walking and best thing its free.

Though one bit of equipment i would not do without is my wii.

Also have you look into the cereal diet.

After i had my last child i had gained about four stone

After Six months of trying this diet I had lost about six stone

But the most important thing of all is before you try any form of diet or excercise go see your GP for a healthcheck. :good:

Right must go think i got another bucket too go empty :sick:

xxxxSuzy

B.M.I Is a load of ****. if i was to go by mine i need too lose another two stone.

And am classed as unhealthy.

at 5ft 7 and the size 12 would you call me obsese or a heathly weight ?

Edited by Mrs Sweepy

xxxxSuzy

B.M.I Is a load of ****. if i was to go by mine i need too lose another two stone.

And am classed as unhealthy.

at 5ft 7 and the size 12 would you call me obsese or a heathly weight ?

From what I can see Suzy I would say "Comfortably shapely"! :yes:

Frenchy!

don't go aiming for a kilo a week or if you miss your target you will just get annoyed with yourself.

A pound a week is a good target and even half a pound a week over a year will see a good weight loss. Take your time and just moderate what your eating.

You are carrying weight on your chest as well as your waist in the picture it's not all round the waist it's possible it's the top of the thighs and bottocks too.

I am not as prominent around the waist as yourself but am still over weight apparently

I would look better with improved posture as my back is a tad squif to say the least.

Still to think I weigh what I do you wouldn't think so

post-1762-0-50918400-1294059547.jpg

BMI is an average figure. Last year I went for a full medical with BUPA (through my old company) and I had a machine wired up to me to measure my BMI, this thing measures bone density, muscle and fat ratio, water content and some other things I cannot remember. Well I have been told for years I should be 13.5 stone well I aint been 13.5 stone since I was 13 years old (now 54) but using this machine I was told that 15 to 16 stone was ok for me :D so only 7 stone to lose not 10. :oops:

Edited by sodit