Met Police FET Dialogue on FAC Variations

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there we go then Raja, hate to say,' told ya so'. Instead of snapping at everyone who offers advice based on many years of experience just because its not what you want to hear maybe you should start listening. Maybe the FA dept picked this up in your character too. :yes:

I've avoided enough of your baits on this thread to avoid taking one now. Sometimes silence speaks volumes, I think this might be an appropriate such moment...

:lol: Correct Alex, at least they have a set of b@llls under there kilt, unlike others :yes:

What they do or do not carry beneath their skirts is unknown and unproven because they are a bit thin on the ground on any of the shooting forums, but without a doubt, as Stuart says they must read them...

At least BASC stick their heads above the parapet and are out there and doing it. Indeed, if you follow most threads, even when BASC stick their heads above the parapet on something very uncontroversial there's always someone with an axe to grind to make it controversial. Indeed, on that note, >this one< was a real pearler

What they do or do not carry beneath their skirts is unknown and unproven because they are a bit thin on the ground on any of the shooting forums, but without a doubt, as Stuart says they must read them...

At least BASC stick their heads above the parapet and are out there and doing it. Indeed, if you follow most threads, even when BASC stick their heads above the parapet on something very uncontroversial there's always someone with an axe to grind to make it controversial. Indeed, on that note, >this one< was a real pearler

I agree with you wholeheartedly Andy :good:

The thread was good reading aswell :lol:

Sorry if you feel that I have been baiting you Raja but if you look back throught the posts I don't think this is true, I just like to say it how it is. Thats what debate is all about. In a few months time a similar topic about mentoring and whether BASC should do more will be posted, I will have the same opinion and it will all rattle around again.

Good luck with your Boar hunting and let us know when you shoot your first,hope I beat you to it :lol:. I have tracked quite a few boar with no rifle and I tell ya, it gets the heart pumping,especially when your down to 20yds, watching them from a highseat is one thing but being on their level is another, good luck with it. :good:

NJC didn't your firearms department lose all your paperwork at some time or another?

Yeah they did! That was my initial grant, long before they found out just how much I can go on at them. They've been very good since they took my phone call which prompted them to do a home visit, land check and full grant in (IIRC) two days! :good: