hugh's fish FIGHT!!!!!

aka_t50

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing to keep in mind is that there needs to be a market for the 'new' stocks of fish, should this stupid practice be stopped.

I love fish, and have just checked what I've got in. Frozen pollock, from Greenland, Yellowfin Sole, Baring sea?

Tinned fish assorted, from Thailand, Morocco and Tunisia...

So none are from these shores :blink:

I've bought quite a few frozen fillets of Coley, Sea Bass and others, but some of these can be just as bad as eating Cod, depending on how and where they were caught !

Not as easy as it may appear, this mission :no:

I will keep watching and learning, and hopefully in the very near future will be able to buy all my fish from UK fishing boats :good:

I personally think that Hugh is a Massive slong, who brings up an impossible double standard of living for free; proving that it's perfectly possible as long as you've got a multimillion pound farm.

But, he now has my respect for taking on this issue, it's been one that has been attempted to be tackled by previous groups, but never with the respect and media backing that Hugh commands, so I now find my self supporting that fizzy haired pillock, for the sake of saving some pollock.

Edited by Bleeh