firefox

sapper063

Keep the Cache settings low in FF and you'll find it runs quick.

I'd be tempted to say Safari, but it lacks a couple of bits that I love in FF, such as "I'm feeling lucky" as a search option in the URL bar.

Try it. Type 'eBay UK' or 'pigeonwatch' in the URL bar with no .com or .co.uk

Edited by Billy.

I'm a firefox user since before I got my mac (had IE6 on PC previously which made me convert to FF). I've all but deleted safari because I like firefox.

I use 'new tab king' on firefox as my primary add on. Check that one out if you visit a handful of sites regularly. It makes short work of going to your favorite sites. I also have a translator add-on, and a 'find-replace' add on for typing in web forums and copying the same post across different forums where HTML and picture links require different text. So may cool add ons available.

Thanks

rick

Firefox is a huge improvement over internet explorer - and as people say, the add-ons you can get for it make it hugely versatile. However each 'add-on' can show as an additional task in task manager and the combined memory usage of it can start to drag slower computers down a little. Google's Chrome browser is sleek and minimal and seems to run most things pretty well. Either of those two get my vote :)

Firefox is a huge improvement over internet explorer - and as people say, the add-ons you can get for it make it hugely versatile. However each 'add-on' can show as an additional task in task manager and the combined memory usage of it can start to drag slower computers down a little. Google's Chrome browser is sleek and minimal and seems to run most things pretty well. Either of those two get my vote :)