• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Payment made (Paypal) - just in time

Bigweed,

I hope you are from the Kent that has been recently discovered in the North, rather than the one down south that the Essex boys look down on and are always taking the p*** out of.

Please feel free to nail your colours to the winning, Northern, side.

Mr Potter

Bigweed,

I hope you are from the Kent that has been recently discovered in the North, rather than the one down south that the Essex boys look down on and are always taking the p*** out of.

Please feel free to nail your colours to the winning, Northern, side.

Mr Potter

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well i was originally from Aberdeen (definitely North :good: ) but think i've been a softy for to long now so think I'll have to go down as a Southern Softy

Mr. Potter

Please tidy out your car boot; there's a few batteries to go darn sarf.

webber

Don't worry John, I'll give you a call later next week or early the week after and will pop round for a brew, a chat and to pick up your generous donation to the charity raffle.

Mr Potter

Edited by Mr Potter

Dear Chard

My proffesional integrity prevents me from disclosing such private information.

You are of course free to speculate.

webber

They'd need to be heavy duty industrial batteries for those Rampant Thruster-Busters they use down there :lol:

Somewhere in the middle would be nice. :yes:

Grimsthorpe?

That'd be good as the terrain and ground cover is varied :good: Can I choose the date next year please so I can finally make it, this is the second year other shooting commitments, that I can't swerve, have stopped me attending :/ .

If you haven't already booked a place on the day and want to come along, please PM me ASAP and send payment in. Although entry is now closed, I can still accept a small number of entries until this Friday, but you must let me know ASAP so I can make provisions. We now have 64 entrants, and 4 more members have said they have sent payment, which has not yet arrived. It would be great to reach the 70 mark on the day, this will mean that we get 12 traps :good:

Come on people! If the first one is to be any yardstick, it will be a great laugh. If the stories from the second one are to be believed, the visitors (the northerners) will be feeling very hungover on the day.

Actually, looking at the teams, we need more northerners (never thought I would say that *grin*) to come. Come on you lot! Do something to balance up the Essex Mafia numbers!

Entries from Chard and Dibs take us to 66 registered for the day :good:

Now is as good at time as any to ask if there are any vegetarians. There is a cheese or egg mayonaise roll which is available for vegetarians but I need to let the ground know in advance of this. I don't image there are too many vegetarians on PW, but if you are then please PM me and I will send on the word

Please see this thread: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/164660-charity-shoot-squad-requests/ if you have any squadding requests