PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot

Teal

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See? You should have come out on Sunday last week when you had the chance... But no. "I'm too tired. I've been travelling for 24 hours and I'm jet-lagged to hell".

Lousy excuses!!! *grin*

You could always hit up High Harthay on Friday for a bit of sport trap. I think I remember Midge saying they were open then during summer. Best check first.

I have a huge favour to ask members that are going along on Saturday as it looks like the chance of rain if anyone has a spare jacket I could borrow for the day. I have been working away since last Thursday on forgot to put it in the car due to the hot temperatures it was the last thing on my mind I am not going home again until Monday so I am a bit stuck don't really want to buy another.

I am size xl (I think it stands extra lean) I have heard it is a popular size with Pw members.

Thanks nimms.

Well chaps I can't be with you again on Saturday, as I shall be making my way down to Somerset tomorrow for an England ABT team selection shoot that's on over the weekend.

I hope there's not too many hangovers from Friday evening :/ and you all have an enjoyable shoot at Sporting Targets, there's something there for all standards of shooter and that a shed load of money is raised for Orchid :good::good::good:

Finally I'd just like to wish the Southerners good luck :good: and that the Northern Monkeys led by captain A class 'El Magnifico' go home with their tails between their legs :lol::P:lol::P

I am size xl (I think it stands extra lean) I have heard it is a popular size with Pw members.

A rigorous scientific survey conducted last year proved that whilst XL is indeed the most popular size amongst the PW community, there is a heavy (sic) skew towards XXXXL. (Bear in mind also that this 'sample' included items purchased for wags.)

I don't recall giving permission for my picture to be used :o It's OK though cos this was taken in my prime before I let myself go :D

is it a new type of recoil system ???

sorry hit the button twice.

Edited by BLACK-GUN