Hello from Donald in Wigan

pigeonstool

Just a quick line, someone gave me this site several years ago - but I never bothered with it -- then Webby Webber dragged me kicking and screaming back to actually use it :good:

It has come a long way and looks like I will find a lot of good company and info here ..

I started shooting near Lymm in Cheshire in the 60s and around Nefyn, North Wales. then quite a few places around the UK and Kenya. Now, I shoot regularly at Bala in North Wales and near Rainford, Lancashire.

I am retired and live close to Wigan, Lancashire.

Hi Brian ,, yeh -- got round to it -- eventually -- This forum cerainly has livened up since I last visited it ... Sorry . . I didn't shoot at Bala after the snow, just a quicky run with the xmas pressies - that's why you didn't get your "invite" .. hope this season's weather is a bit kinder to all of us .. still a good few dozen birds about to train the puppies on . . Will be down soon, will bell you before we 'visit' on a theropy trip .... :lol::lol:

Edited by pigeonstool