Sussex Members

sussex

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok calling all Sussex and home county members. What we hope will become a customary outing is to be held on April 8th. This in part is to celebrate a certain members birthday on the 10th.

Ah heck, who needs an excuse, lets create The Sussex PW Pub Crawl ! :lol:

It is to take Place in Lewes and expected to start at 3:00pm. The afternoon will of course see sampling of some very fine ales and probably end on a very nice ruby. :lol:

So chaps get ya names in the hat as we may have to book the restaurant. :D

Sounds like a good idea but Lewes is the furthest point away for most of the Sussex members. How about a South coast location, near a train station but in a more central location? This way we might get a few more takers.

Failing that we can have a vote :*)

So your actually gonna make it this time then Snakebite?

Lewes is a mainline station on the south coast and has its own brewery. If Sussex members cant find it, then they are obviously still looking for pigeons. :lol: Its central to the coast for all of Sussex. :lol: Since most of the active members are coastal anyway, it makes good sense for all. For those that arent coastal and havent visited Lewes, it offers an experience never to be forgotten. I'm not sure you passed your honours in Geography Snakey but Lewes it is.

So thats Snakebite, JJ, SL and me anyone else up for it?

Sounds like a good idea but Lewes is the furthest point away for most of the Sussex members. How about a South coast location, near a train station but in a more central location? This way we might get a few more takers.

Failing that we can have a vote :*)

What are you onabout Snakey central location how central do you want to be then?:thumbs:? (Your House :) ) Lewes is by far a great place to have a Ale or two with a great atmosphere and you only have to fall out of the train station and you in a pub then fall out of that one and your in another one and so on all afternoon.

Cheers and HARVEY'S ;);):D

Can we count you in then Snotty?

So thats Axe, JJaxeman, Snakebite, Snotty and Sussex Lad anymore?

Oh and dont forget its Sussex Lads' Birthday bash too, so he's buying the first round. ;);) The Curry Restaurant really is very good, as said before we may need to book. So comes on guys, don't be shy, the more the merry! ;):)

Just checked the date, April 8th is a little too soon after the game fair. I might be a bit spent out by then! Rather spend my money on something that's going to last than save it just to **** it away ;) Plus the fact that I am too damned tight to spend £2.50 on a pint now. :)

No promises, I'll see how it goes.

Oh just dandy....superb.....great.

You organise a "get together" for Sussex"types" and you arrange it on the day I am having my 25th wedding anniv bash.................thanks VERY much :<

I`m not speaking to any of you........................ever again :) :o :D

Have a good day out,when my Ma in law is bending my ear I`ll be thinking of you ;)

I put odds on at Ladbrookes that you would say that. Nice one :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I could always say that I would go then not turn up, however I prefer to be honest from the off. If you are going be all sarcastic about it then sod off.

:<

Wooo steady there, it was just light hearted humour. :/ I'm happy to buy you a few beers. :lol: After all, you've a birthday to celebrate mate. :thumbs: And with the pay out from Ladbrookes we'll all be happy. :thumbs: :lol::P:lol:

Stuart, do they do that carky green handbag in realtree. :):lol::D:D

Snotty, you dont have to drink the beer, its about the social get to gether, all are welcome friends and family, of course, if you feel the need. :lol::D