My lamping vehicle

reegy

Very nice fella

apart from the fact you dont have 360 deg shooting only forward facing, Fine on Rabbits but i would say 50% of charlies I shoot move around once you stop the truck and are waiting to get the shot off and are calling etc..... They try to get the wind right or move a marsh over then you click and they stop stuff like that. Having shooting rails all round means you can just move and no need to move the truck add a rail and you have got a very nice set up, well done :good:

lovely vehicle, are they road legal?

Yes its road legal does 55 on the road cheap to insure to,and best off all it does not leave marks around the feilds these quadzillas are very good for the money i paid just over 3k for it on a 2009 plate,its very quiet to good on fuel i havnt got it stuck yet either as its got selectable 4 wheel drive and diff lock also has a whinch on the rear which is handy to

Nice wagon mate, I have a 660 yamaha rhino which looks identical to yours except for the camo. Front Winch is a god send. I find my buggy great for bunnies but a little noisey for calling Charlie. How do you find yours on the volume font? Atb Dave

Hi it aint that bad noise wise as i just creep about,i need to modify the air intake as its buy the arm rest i may rig up some pipe work and re route it up buy the roof

Yes its road legal does 55 on the road cheap to insure to,and best off all it does not leave marks around the feilds these quadzillas are very good for the money i paid just over 3k for it on a 2009 plate,its very quiet to good on fuel i havnt got it stuck yet either as its got selectable 4 wheel drive and diff lock also has a whinch on the rear which is handy to

I seriously want one :good: :good:

I seriously want one :good: :good:

They are very good for the money and parts are way cheaper than the polaris,mules,kubotors etc and easy to get hold off i looked at bying the other brand utvs but this i think is the best has good ground clearance and plenty of power to get about i think they are around 6 grand new which is pretty cheap compared to the other ones out their :good: