• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of the guns are in more than one pic unfortunately (going to have to have a new load of pics taken!)

riflebfrs.jpg

STEALTH2.jpg

Trigon1_zpsbf538c40.jpg

DSC_0186_zps00092600.jpg

Mk12a.jpg

4mk3c.jpg

Webleymk3newstock1.jpg

rifleRaider2.jpg

TF%201_zps6d3b2fnc.jpg

BSA%20Ultra%20%20Buccaneer_zpshm3xev4g.j

Falcon%202_zpshkppsztu.jpg

webley%20vulcan%20KS_zpszo4whsn9.jpg

I know i've postyed some pics twice due to them being in more than one group pic but i'm sure i've missed some too :hmm:

John :)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=32e2eef308acc856ec73ff200ea7a417&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=160251&p=2873757&md5check=e523d3ad640665f7699a820842306fba&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,zgueOA-T7FY');//]]></script> STEALTH2.jpg&&0

What Gun is this? I think it looks quite cool!

riflebfrs.jpg

And what gun is this? It looks quite Unusual!

Hi Marksman

The top one is a Gunpower Stealth, A single shot PCP, I have two of them but the other has a faulty valve! It was put aweay then forgotten about!! :hmm:

Bottom one is a Chinese XS78 but with a Max Z bulk fill system fitted, With a full 9oz of Co2 it's good for around 600 shots though some numpty fitted an upgraded hammer spring, It was shooting at 14.5Ft lbs, I had to chop the spring down, It shoots at around 11.5 now with JSB Exacts :good:

Oh, The stock was home made by the chap that I bought it from :yes:

By the way, I'm a collector and not a dealer- I'd rather sell the wife than any of my babies!! :lol: (I do swap occasionally though!!)

John :)