Sub £100 pressure washer

J@mes

So, anyone got a sub £100 pressure washer?

There's loads about, Halfords, Karcher, Bosch etc but I'm not entirely sure which one to go for.

Not spending any more than £100, only need it for flushing the mud off after a days fun and cleaning the decking every so often - got a huge petrol powered one at work for anything more drastic!

Cheers :)

Was in the same boat a week ago, eventually went for a Argos own make on special offer at around the £50 Mark and took out there what ever happens g'tee for £10 for 3 years, quiet impressed with it so far and what makes a big difference is the wand it metal so no spraying out the sides (so far)

I bought a petrol powered little washer from maplins not sure if they still sell them but it is excellent and saves running power cables and did a good job at cutting a slice in my decking due to the power on thin pencil jet, given the chance i would buy a spare in a second. Stay away from the RAC one that Argos sells as the motor and housing is metal but the safety valve is plastic which shears off.

I swear half the time they are all made by the same factory anyway just different colored housing.

Have had a little green bosch one for 7 years and its still going strong,used it at home and use it for work,it has the end that makes spiral pattern with the jet and this has everything i have pointed it at,if it ever dies :hmm: i would defo get another bosch :yes:

I can't be bothered to get the pressure washer out and clean up afterwards so I go to the petrol station spend about £3/4 and let them clean up. :lol::no:

I went shooting one day and truly caked my frontera in mud from a very clay/boggy cut rape field and decided i need to clean the car off on the way home before driving down the dual carriage and risk getting pulled for mud flying off my vehicle, pulled into the pressure washer bay and after 5 minutes and nearly being finished an employee came out and said i needed to pay a soiling fee due to too much mud and dirt! told him to take my registration and bill me, never heard anything.

The last few times I have been off roading (pay and play, etc) I have spent £15-20 in £ coins at the jetwash hence wanting my own pressure washer! :oops:

Thanks for the replies, seems the Karcher or Nilfisk ones are the units to go for, based on what has been said on here and other forums :good: