What shooting do u prefer?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What shooting do u prefer?

• Lamping
    • Plinking in the day
    • Targets

SPOSE! ITS ALL GOOD!!! :D

STOP SHOUTING :thumbs:

I prefer early morning, and afternoon-evening shooting. Not much of a fan of lamping.. bit of a wasit of time for the type of shooting land im on :blink: too many twigs that snap, and at night everything is louder.. as said above, its a bit of a waste of time

will your just moody because it was lamping when you came down lol! i prefer plinking in the day but i love abit of targets also to make sure the scope is set correct.lamping can be amazing sometimes....but during the day is the best yay!

:thumbs:

steve :blink:

I enjoy lamping alot, it's easier to spot the rabbits (eye's r glowing :thumbs: ) but you do have to be a bit stealthy since the noise does travel and you tend to be on the move more at night. By day I love just sitting up waiting to snipe them off :blink: :D Rabbits that is :) I voted lamping since that is what I do more of at the Moment.

Edited by JJaxeman

I really love dylight hunting but it's ben years since any of my few permissions have allowed it. For the last 3 or 4 years it's been nothing but lamping only, which is alright throughout the darker winter months, but not great throughout summer, especially not when I'm often up early for work the next day.

I really need a daytime shoot. If I had one, I'd get out hunting much more than I do at present.