Limit bag

pbr

Picture of my 5 fish limit bag from Cocks Close lake on the Packington estate. All taken with a 'Cats Whisker' fly - which I tied myself :D , and which can be seen just above the rod butt.

Biggest fish was 3lb 6oz - now in my freezer :)

LimitBag.jpg

Edited by pbr

Well done mate! I was a member there and will be rejoining in a month or so-the members lakes are stunning and have some real monster fish. .

I fished heathcote on Friday - the wind made it interesting. Only problem was I caught my 4 fish limit in 50minutes and then had to go home!

Anthony

Well done mate! I was a member there and will be rejoining in a month or so-the members lakes are stunning and have some real monster fish. .

I fished heathcote on Friday - the wind made it interesting. Only problem was I caught my 4 fish limit in 50minutes and then had to go home!

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

As you are local to me, perhaps we should meet up for a days fishing sometime !

I went again on Monday, fished Catch & Release (no more room in freezer), had 12 in total from the bank, and amazingly I caught on my 2nd and 4th casts of the day - and was quickly surrounded by a number of boats !

I had 6 fish by 10am, and the rest came steadily throughout the day. I left at 3pm a happy man. Best fish was around 3lb.