she is home

chris o

well the day has finaly arived. i have brought my lab home. named her dena she is 9 weeks old and a little gem is she. she is the smallest out the litter but the most confident and she gives me spaniel a run for his money as she want leave him alone and after being concerned of how he would accept her i was very pleasantly shocked as he let her danngle off his ears and he was very protective over her and didnt let her go places she shouldnt. i am one proud as punch owner on both there halfs.

post-15691-0-59437600-1304879115.jpg

well here she is. my little star. and we had a rather quite night last night. a couple of accidents but she has settled in perfectly and is bringing me her little toys to me. just trying to stop the kids constantly throwing things for her and stuff like that though.

yeah she a cracker. and i just cant believe how tollarant my spaniel is to her. her ownly down side is her breath really stinks and it is really noticable. any suggestions to sought her breath out? she is 9 weeks old.

Cracking puppies mate :good:

You must be well pleased :good:

Can you take some more photos - in the last one had a small black dog in the way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with the new pup Chris, I'm sure she'll do well for you :good: