shooting golfballs

semiautolee

that club would be up his harris if he did it to me........... its not funny the golfers had no hearing protection and seem not to know a nutter is on the park with a shootie........... Koc!

:stupid:

No recoil, so no doubt firing blanks, but if he did that to me my club would be wrapped round his head before the empty shell hit the floor! :sly:

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will find to be funny if you look for it you can find hummer in almost any situation.

If I walked up behind you and your partner with a shotgun and killed one of you then the other would look shocked would that be funny I do not think so but to some weirdo with a warped mind he may well think that it is.

As for this short film I looks to me as if it was for some kind of candid camera TV program with very bad taste.

For goodness sake it was a joke, your supposed to laugh, not rip it appart for the sake of H&S or what your local "golf club" says whatyou can and cant do.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its given me a great idea for this afternoon, i think i will go shoot some balls of the "Ts" with my 30.06, just for a laugh :good::good:

PS if anyone whats to join me let me know i'll check with the local green keeper see if its ok to bring a mate :yes::lol::lol:

No driving range would let you try a stunt like that.

None of the golfers jumped high enough to convince me they were caught completely unawares.

Got to be fake :yes:

Oh it has to be a fake becuse how could the golfers not be aware of the camera in some of the shots. But I still deplore the slack gun handling and the impression that shooters could behave like that with a pump shotgun.

My Dad used to regularly whack golf balls down the field from his lawn.

I had the cunning plan to sneak around the building and shoot at them.

You can't even see the damned things never mind shoot at them!

My cousin decided to use a golf ball for target practice with his air rifle.

He reckons it was a good 20 yards away when he shot at it and hit it. The pellet bounced straight back at him and hit him in the eye, putting him in hospital. Must have been one Hell of a shot. :blink: