Browning Cynergy Composite

First of all hello to you all and copmpliments to a great forum. Im relitively new to shooting (about 18 months)and currently have a Bettinsolli Which is my 1st shotgun which I use for clays. I would like to upgrade and like the look of the Cynergy and the adjustability of it. do any of you own one and what are your thoughts on them?

Cheers

Tom

First of all hello to you all and copmpliments to a great forum. Im relitively new to shooting (about 18 months)and currently have a Bettinsolli Which is my 1st shotgun which I use for clays. I would like to upgrade and like the look of the Cynergy and the adjustability of it. do any of you own one and what are your thoughts on them?

Cheers

Tom

first thing i would say is does the bettinsolli fit you?

have you tryed a browning.

there a marmite gun you either like them or hate them.

they have one at my local club i always get on well with shooting it.But get the usual people saying how they would not own one. :D

I bought the gun new at bywell shooting ground, the bloke who sold me it seemed to think it was right and I am getting better with practice. I haven't had a chance to try a Cynergy yet but wouldn't commit until I get a go of one. I am attracted to the styling and hope I'm not disappointed when I eventually get to try one. Any offers of a try of one in the northeast would be great!

Cheers

Tom :)

Hope to try one out this weekend at the Avalon open day, been on my wish list for a while tried one in a shop and it felt lovely and I have a 525, if you can try one nothing else like it on the market ( apart from the hatsan lookalike)

I love mine (although it is a 28g).

Sportsman have 20 bores on offer for around £1200.

Have you tried weldon gun rooms?

If you ever want to sell it I think a plastic stock on a shotgun has a limited audience.

I think they're horrible things :P

I've always used Berettas or a Baikal. Had a go with a plaaaaaarstic Synergy recently.

Thought it was going to fall apart in my hands when I opened it :lol:

Like a BB gun.

Give me the Baikal any day, if the Beretta wasn't available <_<

I think they're horrible things :P

I've always used Berettas or a Baikal. Had a go with a plaaaaaarstic Synergy recently.

Thought it was going to fall apart in my hands when I opened it :lol:

Like a BB gun.

Give me the Baikal any day, if the Beretta wasn't available <_<

You're 'avin' a giraffe int cha?? :blink: The action on Cynergy's locks and unlocks like no other gun i've ever used, mine is still as tight as the day i bought it 4 years/30,000 cartridges ago, most standard mechanisms have got a right flop-on by then! And as for build quality, well put it this way, mine survived without a scratch (inside a slip), being ran over by a car with 5 people in :oops::lol: Maybe you're brain's telling your eyes/hands something different because of a walnut/blued barrel prejudice?? :huh: Same as when people hold mine and remark at how light it is . . . nope, its a 7.5lb like most clay guns! ;)

Agree on the price though :yes:

Mark

Edited by Breastman

Sorry I misunderstood thought you had one to trade in. If anyone was willing to meet and allow me to try thier Cynergy that would be much appreciated :) nearest clay ground to me is Dinnington but haven't got a problem travelling within reason

Cheers

Tom

I love mine, its well balanced,I love the styling and its well made despite what chard said, 20,000 carts later tight as the day i bought it.................very little recoil, AND if it rains it wont damage it, I think they are a fab mid priced clay gun!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Is there anyone in the northeast got one that would let me try it out??

Cheers

Tom

Sorry missed your earlier post. You're welcome to have a go of mine but I rarely get up Steve Smiths these days. I go to a strawbaler everyother Wednesday, where you could have a go. It's one of the farms on Marks Lane between Leamside and West Rainton, Co Durham. Next one is 15th. If you want to shoot clays it's £18 for visitors (50 clays/cartridges). If you just want a quick test of how it feels just come early and we could do that. Shooting starts at 6pm sharp, or come over about 530pm if you just want a try. The other lads with Cynergys will probably be there too so you could try out a few different flavours :good:

Mark

You're 'avin' a giraffe int cha?? :blink: The action on Cynergy's locks and unlocks like no other gun i've ever used, mine is still as tight as the day i bought it 4 years/30,000 cartridges ago, most standard mechanisms have got a right flop-on by then! And as for build quality, well put it this way, mine survived without a scratch (inside a slip), being ran over by a car with 5 people in :oops::lol: Maybe you're brain's telling your eyes/hands something different because of a walnut/blued barrel prejudice?? :huh: Same as when people hold mine and remark at how light it is . . . nope, its a 7.5lb like most clay guns! ;)

Agree on the price though :yes:

Mark

:P This action was tight, it just seemed "delicate".

Interesting what you say about yours getting run over. The one that I tried was trodden on by one bloke at the Essex Masters and it was ****** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It had to go to the gunshop to get the rod in the stock straightened or re-aligned or somesuch.

I'm not anti-plaaaaarstic. One of my favourite guns was my Mossberg pump, which I've now sold.

Horses for courses really I guess. I'm a clumsy ****** and it felt like it would fall apart if I mucked about with it for too long, so I gave it back :sly:

Edited by Chard

Seems an odd comment? See what a dealer will give you for anything... do you mean all cynergy? Or just the Composite ones?

All Cynergy versions, they are not a popular gun.

Last years comments http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/4732-browning-cynergy/

I know a bloke who's selling one though, I will get in touch with him to see which model it is.

Edited by BlaserF3