cub hare som rabbits

les gedge

went shooting thursday night went at 11 back 2. 35 fox cub 25 rabbits a hare i don.t normaly shoot hares.but a old fellow asked me for 1.4 of the rabbits had mixxy .left them for the red tail kites young D.P.H took 4 rabbits 17 for me andy shot the cub with his 243 about 150 yards

post-21367-0-57736700-1309802665.jpg

post-21367-0-57025300-1309802756.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't half post some **** pictures. If you're not showing off your quarry in a plastic tray on a curb you've used a candle to light up the scene.

Maybe there should be a new section as those examples can barely be called a picture let alone a sporting one.

if you don.t like my post when my name comes up dont look simple

if you don.t like my post when my name comes up dont look simple

That's probably the most coherent thing you've written.

I look at your pictures with interest. Interested to see if the levels of quality and content can be any worse each time. So far I've yet to be disappointed.

You don't half post some **** pictures. If you're not showing off your quarry in a plastic tray on a curb you've used a candle to light up the scene.

Maybe there should be a new section as those examples can barely be called a picture let alone a sporting one.

:o your moaning about the picture quality , i cannot understand a word he writes :lol:

That's probably the most coherent thing you've written.

I look at your pictures with interest. Interested to see if the levels of quality and content can be any worse each time. So far I've yet to be disappointed.

looks like another fireside hunter has scraped himself out of the closett!!

went shooting thursday night went at 11 back 2. 35 fox cub 25 rabbits a hare i don.t normaly shoot hares.but a old fellow asked me for 1.4 of the rabbits had mixxy .left them for the red tail kites young D.P.H took 4 rabbits 17 for me andy shot the cub with his 243 about 150 yards

Not having a go, but your writing is so hard to follow.

i know fellow never went to school always out rabbiting with dogs. a big golf course next to my school loads of rabbits on it when i was a kid so its wwhere i learned my skills **** school

I wasn't the only one who thought blimey 35 fox cubs and 25 rabbits and a Hare in 3hrs then :lol: Les do we know on what grounds we shot the Hare- beware its a minefield as they do actually have a season on some types of ground and not in others, can be vermin and also can't be :good:

As a relative newbie on here, can i say can we just not accept people for who they are, what they do and if the pics aren't great or the grammar is not OED perfect does it really matter?.

If a person has done their best, that's all I personally ask for. We are here to talk about all aspects of shooting, not to slap somone down if their grammar is incorrect or pics are a bit dark.

The sport is under pressure from a number of areas, we don't really need to turn on ourselves do we?. Plenty of others will do that.

We all have strengths and weaknesses.

Only my view :rolleyes:

I wasn't the only one who thought blimey 35 fox cubs and 25 rabbits and a Hare in 3hrs then :lol: Les do we know on what grounds we shot the Hare- beware its a minefield as they do actually have a season on some types of ground and not in others, can be vermin and also can't be :good:

kent missed the am after 2.35 sorry about that

I don't know Les nor have I ever met him, but I think that this comment is uncalled for!

I agree that some of his photos could be a little better and that his grammar/typing could be improved a bit but he's a shooter and a sportsman and he appears to get the job done, he has never claimed to be a university graduate or a professional photographer!

Is there really any need to rip a bloke apart just because he has not had as good an education as some, or his photographic skills are not quite up to David Bailey's standards?

I do find one or two of the posts that Les puts up a little difficult to follow but with a bit of thought I can understand them fairly easily.

Surely this forum is about shooting and other related topics, not about who might have a lesser education or better command of the English language than others or who has a degree in photographics? Why not just accept that Les might not be the best educated guy on this forum and that he might not be able to produce exhibition quality photos but at least he gets the job done and tries to inform others rather than try to find fault with the way he types or the results he gets with his camera. Let's please have less of the fault finding and more trying to help each other - Surely that's not too much to ask unless some members are just trying to build your post count up or simply want to be seen as antagonists.

Just out of interest "twichynik" how many photos have you posted on PigeonWatch as I don't recall seeing any taken by you?

kent missed the am after 2.35 sorry about that

Les, dont mind a bit it made it far more interesting just harder to understand and quite funny :good: i might not have read it other than the title i was facinated what a "cub hare" was you see :good: thought it might have been a Yorkie term for a leverett (did i spell that ok?) :rolleyes: