Great surprise

jasper3

Well what a great day, went to the perm hoping for a few pigeons, and yep!!! none showed :lol: agh well ! thats shooting, anyway, I took the shotgun, the 22lr, 17hmr and the HW100 air rifle, asked the wife if she wanted to shoot the air rifle and she said yes..now she has never fired a rifle in her life, so i put up a few targets and....

1st shot Bull... 2nd shot Bull, 3rd shot Bull :blink: 1/4 inch grouping at 40yds

I asked her to shoot at another target and same results apart from one pellet that was way off the mark by an inch.( i think that may of been the one with a bent skirt)

she loves it :good: so ive told her now she can have the HW100 and I can get my 222 :lol:

I have only known a few women that shoot, but they were/are all above average shots.

I have heard they are also lucky at fishing. :yes:

Please do not mention the fishing...she also out done me at that..everytime :blush::lol:

we were all conger fishing on the kayak..13 of us 12 men and the wife..who was the only one to land a conger..yep...she did :blink: :lol:

agh!!! you got to love them :lol:

mind you!!! she doe's the dishes better than me too :lol:

but she knows her place :lol:

I wish mine would take up shooting with me, especially as she used to come (.177 Air rifle) indoor target shooting with me at a club down in Hereford and she was damned good at it!

In fairness to her though, even though she has no interest in going shooting nowadays she is very supportive with me and my shooting and has started coming to our clubs clay shooting days!

Well what a great day, went to the perm hoping for a few pigeons, and yep!!! none showed :lol: agh well ! thats shooting, anyway, I took the shotgun, the 22lr, 17hmr and the HW100 air rifle, asked the wife if she wanted to shoot the air rifle and she said yes..now she has never fired a rifle in her life, so i put up a few targets and....

1st shot Bull... 2nd shot Bull, 3rd shot Bull :blink: 1/4 inch grouping at 40yds

I asked her to shoot at another target and same results apart from one pellet that was way off the mark by an inch.( i think that may of been the one with a bent skirt)

she loves it :good: so ive told her now she can have the HW100 and I can get my 222 :lol:

tell her to straighten out her skirt and have another go. :lol: