new wheels

cocker3

well i have finaly gone and sold my landy defender after 5 years of abuse and have to say it never let me down (regardless of what some say :lol: )but i need 5 seats and a heater :oops: no got this it a 2000 with 79000 on the clock and it pritty much the best one i have seen for the age what do you think

post-15459-0-78394000-1311627211.jpg

post-15459-0-38997300-1311627279.jpg

Edited by cocker3

MMM, Very nice.....But......

I prefer the rugged looks of the landy to the Mitzy TBH.........Says he with a Terrno2 :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: dont get me wrong buddy a loved my landy but my 2 kids(16yr 20yr old) were gettin a little

peed off with sitting in the back with 6 wet dogs .it was sell the landy or the kids and the landy lost but only just :lol::lol::lol:

Well yer kids'll have loads more room in the covered pick-up bit now I s'pose......Me...I'd have bought the 16yr old a push bike and told the 20yr old to learn to drive or get the bus....No way would I have parted with a Landy that looks as good as that :lol:

Edited by Mk1 Man

Well yer kids'll have loads more room in the covered pick-up bit now I s'pose......Me...I'd have bought the 16yr old a push bike and told the 20yr old to learn to drive or get the bus....No way would I have parted with a Landy that looks as good as that :lol:

****a never even thought about those options you think he would sell me it back :lol::lol::lol:

could have been yours for £3000 :good:

Edited by cocker3

****a never even thought about those options you think he would sell me it back :lol::lol::lol:

could have been yours for £3000 :good:

£3k Dang Nabbit... That's ABargain for someone for A Landy with all the toys..It's Gripped, It's Sorted...Let's Off Road... Mind you, I bet theres a fair mark up gone on it if you traded it in.. :hmm:

looks tidy and low mileage, almost too tidy as you'll worry about scratching it :lol:

after a while you wonder how you managed on wet muddy shoot days with the dogs in the car with you, off road wise they go most places you should be going

3K for that :o you could have got a lot lot more, one lucky person to get that

if the truth were told the landy looked alot better in the photo than it realy was buddy it did need some work to tidy it up but it did what it said on the tin tho lol