Fantasy premier league

the hitman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I.....i think :hmm:

I didn't actually realise how old this thread was when i entered the code so it accepted it as i'd already created a team before the weekend.

Is it still okay to join the PW Superleague?

Should be if its accepted the code...Ive just joined as ROGERS RANGERS and it confirmed my entry would be updated after tonights game. :yes:

Should be if its accepted the code...Ive just joined as ROGERS RANGERS and it confirmed my entry would be updated after tonights game. :yes:

Yes, I created my team before the weekend too, but only caught this thread earlier today, submitting the PW league code this afternoon. Not sure if my team will be in or not?

I have locked the league to new entries but if you have made a team up before the date I closed it I will unlock it for you. Its just that I dont want new teams joining with no points and everyone else has had ahead start.

So I will open the league again and you must make sure you add your team before this Saturday, this is your last chance. Dont copy and paste the code you need to type it in manually.

The code is: 708428-181116

Edited by BFG

I have locked the league to new entries but if you have made a team up before the date I closed it I will unlock it for you. Its just that I dont want new teams joining with no points and everyone else has had ahead start.

So I will open the league again and you must make sure you add your team before this Saturday, this is your last chance. Dont copy and paste the code you need to type it in manually.

Thank you.

Thanks BFG, that's much appreciated :good:

Looks like the League standing have been updated - i'm 6th in the PW Superleague after week 1 :good:

You can't be mate; I am 6th. I had a few players that didn't play because I never picked my lineup before Saturday, so I had injured players and 2 players from Spurs or Everton. I'm feeling pretty confident though :D