COCKER SPANIEL PUPS - WORKING, AMAZING PEDIGREE

snipe

1 blue roan dog, 1 chocolate dog. Legally docked, dew clawed, wormed, KC Registered (papers supplied) micro chipped & inoculated. Come with 4 weeks free insurance. Sired by FTCH Maesydderwen Wetlands Abe, and both parents have excellent 5 generation pedigree (38 red). Mother is of a loving nature and fantastic worker (good nose, and great retriever. Works well in water and not afraid of the hard cover!). Loving, working homes required for these superb pups they are superb examples of the Maesydderwen line, and have been bred small. Ready Now. Price per dog; £450. Steffan.j@btinternet.com or phone 07879 898 344

Based in West Wales. Carmarthen area - around 90 minutes from severn bridge.

_H1U0902-1500-700.jpg

_H1U0893-1500-700.jpg

_H1U0875-1500-700.jpg

_H1U0826-1500-700.jpg

Edited by snipe

Is the second pic the choc dog available? I have been looking for a while...

Hi,

yes, exactly that. The images were taken some 2 weeks ago, more than willing to get you some fresh ones. He really is a handsome dog, and is quite the character. More than happy to scan the pedigree too, should you want to see that, and also forward details of the sire, as he has been written about in a cocker spaniel training book.

Thanks,

Snipe.

_H1U0902-1500-700.jpg

_H1U0875-1500-700.jpg

_H1U0826-1500-700.jpg

If you weren't so far away I would have had that choc pup. He looks superb! Best wishes with the sale Snipe.

Thanks for that MM, greatly appreciated. They are cracking pups and I just want to make sure their pedigree isn't wasted by going to non-working families.

Can you put pictures up of the other dog available please.

Hi Stavvy, please see the images above. These are of the blue-roan dog.

Thanks for that Rob, greatly appreciated. I'm sure the owners will love the pups, I would just really like to see them go to working homes, hence why I have dropped the price from £500 to £450 to try and stir up some interest before having to open them up to non-working homes.

Snipe.

Thanks Ade, greatly appreciated. They are beautiful pups and I was extremely fortunate to have such a mixed colour within the litter. I have kept one bitch, and she's a liver-roan. They really are a huge amount of fun!

Snipe.

Can you put pictures up of the other dog available please.

Hi Stavvy,

Good to chat and good to know that the dog is going to a good home. Over the moon actually.

Black and white dog now sold. Chocolate still available.

Snipe.

im that tempted,ive just googled carmarthen for a rough estimate,and it would take around 7 hours and estimated 73.00 diesel,one way,damn damn damn,very best of luck mate,i love the look of that choc dog...

DAZ :good:

No worries, thanks a lot Daz. I actually had a phone call last night selling the last one, so that's good news.

All sold now. Thanks a lot for everyone's input.

Snipe.

Da iawn gyfaill, thats good news.

Bit of rough shooting this winter??

Tight Lines

Aled

Oh YES!!! :yes:

Can't wait to start training the young bitch, and the mother is ready to rock and roll Aled. She's actually a lot quieter after the litter. Can't wait! Just bought a clay trap this week too, so you'll have to get over for some practice.... :D

Gweld ti wedyn,

Snipe.