Which PW Members would you like to meet

bakerboy

We meet up on the system and seldom meet in person, so I would like to know, which Pigeon members would you like to meet up with and why.

ME :beer: , I have met once but would like to meet again

Ack Ack :wacko: and Malkiserow :wacko:

All 3 seem to have a fantastic sense of humour and I think it would make for a great night out.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We meet up on the system and seldom meet in person, so I would like to know, which Pigeon members would you like to meet up with and why.

ME :beer: , I have met once but would like to meet again

Ack Ack :wacko: and Malkiserow :wacko:

All 3 seem to have a fantastic sense of humour and I think it would make for a great night out.

Very good of you to say so Terry but I'm a total, total bellend. You would be dissapointed!!

I would like to go for a drink with EE be like having your own personal body guard also Mung to perv over his photo collection and lastley Bakerboy himself for a day on the piddy's and an ale afterwards............But in reality I would be more than happy to meet any of you

atb Jim

Green hunter could be an interesting meet as he does seem to have made some good inventions. My 4 bouncers are still superb and I reckon he would like my mods to them.

And cannot remember the guys name but he didn't last long on here after we slated him about the big cat he was hunting with his air rifle. Would like to meet him to take the **** some more

Green hunter could be an interesting meet as he does seem to have made some good inventions. My 4 bouncers are still superb and I reckon he would like my mods to them.

And cannot remember the guys name but he didn't last long on here after we slated him about the big cat he was hunting with his air rifle. Would like to meet him to take the **** some more

Just found him 'Maccabee r-10' and here was his last thread . I just read it again and ****** myself laughing