Hard day today

docholiday

Just got in myself managed 9 on wheat stubble 500 plus feeding on rape stubble that has been part bailed on niebouring farm, no way they were going to move off that field. One frustrating day, bloke who shoots it can't be bothered, his loss. Still enjoyed my day :good:

A hard afternoon on disced rape stubble for 26 pigeons.

Very high winds and the birds didn't want to decoy, everything I shot was passing by.

All the wheat stubbles had balers and lorries on them, so I had to leave them for another day.

Stll waiting for some wheat stubble tho may have some now as they were combining like mad this afternoon till the rain came will see tomorrow :good:

Had a day out yesterday in great conditions, but the birds really weren't playing. Moved 3 times and ended up with 15 and a rook. Spending a weekday in a hedge with the dog and TMS on the radio really isn't a tough thing, even if the birds weren't too interested in interrupting Blowers' ramblings!

Had a day out yesterday in great conditions, but the birds really weren't playing. Moved 3 times and ended up with 15 and a rook. Spending a weekday in a hedge with the dog and TMS on the radio really isn't a tough thing, even if the birds weren't too interested in interrupting Blowers' ramblings!

now that is the way to do it :good:

Very quiet at the moment for me in Gloucestershire. Had a good session about a month ago when the crows were attacking the barley and I ended up with 21 but since then they have not returned. The farmer has hardly had any damage at all this year.

Went to the permission again today and ended up with three crows decoyed on a grass field but ended up snapping one of my bloody hide poles as the ground is so hard. :blush: