How many points you got

pavman

passed in dec 03...ticket in april 04....mobile scammer van so had to be good for the next 2 years after that...

then got one in 06 i think it was and had the speed awareness course....upset them all as they asked what would you do if little john ran out in front of you??? said I would be very upset and surprised that he would be out at 5am when I am mainly driving :yp:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No points for about 15 years :innocent: but I'm no angel especially on the motorbike. My plan for stealthy "spirited" riding goes thus: Stick rigidly to 30s and 40s, especially in towns and villages they're usually there for a very good reason and along with motorways are the most likely to be well policed. Be wary on busy A roads, gatsos and "safety vans". National speed limit B roads in rural areas? That's when the horns come out :devil: but I still anticipate a stationary horse or tractor round every blind bend. If I get caught I probably deserve it and won't whinge about it.

Edited by Blunderbuss

I've never been stopped in 18 years until driving home from the PW Butchery night the other week in St Albans.

Got stopped on the M1 by an undercover car who followed me for about 6 miles, clocked doing between 85 and 91, finally got pulled going up the 5 lanes to Luton Airport turnoff (it was a 50 at the time).

Really thought I was in for it but got a, "just slow down a bit Sir" and that was it.....

Lucky or what.